• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If You Could Have Any Chracter From The Dmc Games Who Would You Choose?

who would be best as a family member to you

• SPARDA

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • DANTE

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • VERGIL

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • NEVAN,BEOWULF,NELO ASSHOLO(NOT MEANING THE PERSON),AND ETC...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn1p3r R1fl3

Marrionette Of Hell
None of the Above..... Sparda would try to make me fight hell with him... o_O
Virgil would f-ucking try to cut my fregin head off
Dante would give me a sword, and i would go to a store, rob it, kill 20 cops, and get arreseted :\
And all the others would be a pet, then get rabies, and then would kill me :p soooo.... non

hamshanks

Apprentice of Doom
I'd personally like to have Dante as my brother, he's a badass mother ****er in DMC3, and in DMC and DMC2 he's so dark and eerie, it's wicked.

Plus, when i say brother I mean full brother, not half. If i was his full brother, then I'd have all the powers he'd have. I'd somehow use my demonic powers to create a living sword with an eye (the same idea as Nightmare from Soul Calibur, just smaller) and infuse it with a badass devil trigger.

D

Deleted member 209

SwordDancer;14494 said:
I would definately want to have the Sparda twins. I love both of them but I can't really choose one when it comes to which I'd have as an older brother, it sucks when I can't make up my mind. Ok...it's definately Dante...no wait Vergil...forget it! I'll take both!

DANTE'S MINE!! :mad: :lol: onli kiddin

Vergil would have to b my second husband and/or slave tied up in my attic.. dammit u CAN'T CHOOSE BETWEEN THEM!!! *brain melts* :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom