• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If you could have a demon as a bodyguard...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
...What demon would it be? It could be from the entire series, but please, no final boss demons. Which means no Mundus, Argosax, Arkham, and the Savior. And Dante, Vergil, Nero, and Sparda aren't a choice either. Anyone else is fair game.

Me? It'd have to be an Assault. And this time it's not because of just their appearance. It's because the damn things are fast and hard to kill, and they're strong as hell to boot. Meaning they'd be the perfect bodyguards for me. *evil grin*

Now how about all of you? What demon would you have as a bodyguard/pet/friend/what-have-you?

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Trish. ( she is not in the list of demons that aren't a choice)
1. she is the only demon main character that isn't on the list of demons i can't pick
2. she seems to have developed a sense of humor similar to Dante
3. and i can't forget the really obvious shallow reason that she appears to be an attractive human woman ( it's not my main reason but i have to admit it is a reason)
4. those lightning powers look really useful.
5. she is the current owner of the most powerful demonic weapon.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I think I should make one thing clear, before too many people post. You also need to specify your reasons. So, to those who've already posted, just edit your posts to elaborate. If it's not too much trouble, that is.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
A freaking Blade.

Why, because they can go underground, have shields and mask, they can shot their claws and they look cool.

aka958

Don't trust people
One demon?

Here's the ones that comes into mind:
Berial
Angelo Credo
Blitz
Echidna

The blitz's awesome lightning would be perfect to combine with my talents to defend myself. ^_^

Angelo Credo is awesome, epic, and more awesome. <.<

Echidna is a gigantic friggin' snake. She also spawns minions...

Berial is one of the most epic bosses I've ever seen. He seems loyal too...

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I would love a pet Frost as a bodyguard. Just because they look so badass plus they would come in handy on a hot day.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Darth Angelo;259031 said:
I would love a pet Frost as a bodyguard. Just because they look so badass plus they would come in handy on a hot day.

Actually those guys can come in handy like icecream sellers ;)

aoshi

Nevan - friend/bodyguard.

I had a crush on her the moment i saw her. Her bats were so cool. I wreaked havoc with nevan in DMC 3 and did not even know JC existed.Nevan with artemis is havoc on any style.But its hard to use as u get into a weird position to direct attacks with analog stick.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Someone i didn't see on your 'don't choose list' Dread is Nelo Angelo.
He can't speak, so, he wouldn't argue back. Plus, he towers over everyone, he has armor, and one hell of a sword.

Although, if it wasn't allowed. I would love a pet shadow.
Nite had one, but i never wrote it into the Nite-Runner story.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nelo Angelo, in my book, is a separate entity than Vergil. He doesn't have the same morals, fighting style... Anything except vague appearances. So he's fine.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
You're welcome VB. :p

And y'know, I bet a normal person would be freaked out by even a Scarecrow. So we could all pick anything and still have something pretty damn awesome.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'll go for Blitz.
Only because I run like hell when I don't HAVE to defeat him to get to the next scene of the game. He's bloody difficult to take down without getting any hits myself, he's sturdy (it takes a minimum of 8 shots to weaken him IF you manage to hit him), and just overall annoying. He can play decoy with my enemies while I get myself out of harm's way ^_^

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
well if i was gonna have two body guards to guard my throne room....tanks

if it were just 1....chopper...they can keep up

Demon619

Deadman walking
I have to say the Blitz, They may be my most hated enemys in the game, They would be great to have them work for you. Their speed and defensive capibilites would make them hard as hell to kill, also I'd love to watch one annoy the crap out of the guys tying to kill me with its hit and run tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom