• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If you could be any video game character who would it be?

Vergillicious

You will not forget this devil's power!
I really don't have a favorite female character ^^" but I'm interested on what others opinions are :D oh and anime characters count too.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
If I could be video game character hmmm.... probably be Female Shepherd from Mass Effect. And another would be Lady from Devil May Cry 3. They are both tough, bad@$$ chicks who are not afraid to kick @$$ and chew bubblegum. ;3

Vergillicious

You will not forget this devil's power!
If I could be video game character hmmm.... probably be F/Shepherd from Mass Effect. And another would be Lady from Devil May Cry 3. They are both tough, bad@$$ chicks who are not afraid to kick @$$ and chew bubblegum. ;3
Haha thank you very much for your answer ^^ I really like Lady aswel she really is a tough one :p

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Hmm, this is so hard! I has more than one!....
But I pick Tsunade from Naruto Shippuden...
imagetaqr.jpg

She's a tough woman who you just wouldn't want to f*ck with, unless you're Jiraiya or Naruto of course...

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Ok, that's weird of me, being female, but there are a lot of male characters I'd like to be, starting with DmC Vergil and Genesis from Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core...
But, well, since I'm no male, I'll just pick Lightning from FFXIII (I would've picked Fang but Loopy stole her first.. :p)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Ok, that's weird of me, being female, but there are a lot of male characters I'd like to be, starting with DmC Vergil and Genesis from Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core...
But, well, since I'm no male, I'll just pick Lightning from FFXIII (I would've picked Fang but Loopy stole her first.. :p)

Well, seeing that you've got New Vergil, I'll be old Vergil :p... yay!

RisenProphet

Savior of the Unknown
I would want to be either James Raynor from StarCraft or Tyrael from diablo 3 just because they are both beast

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
Bayonetta. I want to use torture attacks on people and headbutt buildings to my enemies :D and as for a dude...I'll say Leon. I would've said Dante but he got Lady harking down his neck for money and Trish sometimes joins her on these endeavors.XD Besides, I want to know how much Leon spends on his haircut.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh god, hard decision... I'd say probably Mafuyu or Kei from Fatal Frame. while they may be males and thus have a weaker sixth sense than women, they make up for it with sheer determination.

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Terra/Tina Branford from FFVI. I love her outfits. I also wonder what it would be like being wafer thin.

Top Bottom