• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If you could be any video game character who would it be?

Frazz

General gamer
Joel from The Last of Us because he he plainly epic or Nathan Drake for the adventures!!

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
-Spider-Man
-Pokemon Trainer (any really, it's the occupation that's awesome)
-Sly Cooper
-Samus Aran
-Travis Touchdown
-Link
-Scott Pilgrim (he's in a video game now, it counts)
-King of The Cosmos from Katamari Damacy. (Sounds like fun. I can get weird and knock stars out the sky. Also mess with my power to induce acid trips with dancing pandas.)
-The Prince from Prince of Persia

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
Someone who doesn't have so many life affecting problems and just enjoys his life :D
Duke_Nukem.png

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Juliet Starling from Lollipop chainsaw. It just looks so cool being able to kill zombies with a chainsaw and then have rainbows come out of them:lol: Plus she has some kickass moves.

If I could be a male character, I'd go with Kain from Legacy of Kain. He's just so awesome and a pretty powerful, complex character.

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
I would choose Jill Valentine or Princess Zelda but I don't fancy the whole zombie apocalypse or getting kidnapped by Ganondorf :(
I'm going for Lara Croft. She's just plain awesome.

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Which Lara? The Crying one that spends most of her game getting her ass kicked or the badass one who spends her entire franchise being the ass kicker?
Which do you think :I
I wanna be the badass one who swings through the jungle shooting rabid macaques and stuff.

Top Bottom