• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

if u need help with dmc

Status
Not open for further replies.

starwind69

hi i am playing devil may cry three and i am lost in the castle on the 5th level the passage is opened to the 2nd floor but i cant find it can you please tell me how to get up there thanks:)

Col Sin Scythe

Reaper Squad
i'm confused<_< cauz in dmc3 your in a tower and dmc your in a castle so could yu clear this point up for us and we might beable to help

trash talker

Col Sin Scythe;4635 said:
i think i now were you r on about right you run towards the ledge then press x (i believe)and dante should jump over to the other side then you go through the doors and then continue on through the door and after a couple of doors and a little climbing you face phantom once you kill him you go through the gap and pic up the tridant and drop down the hole and go round the back of the big mechanism and pic uop the granade launcher and then you go back to the other side to bash the glowing thing which lowers/rises the gate can't rember then you go back to the other side and drop down the new opeing in the ground the room should look familier then you you oplace the trident in the mentel at the end and run like hell to the room below you were you had to climb that contains the big gate and hopefully you should make it in time to pass through the gate and get out of the castle and continue the game
hope that helps
lol that it i found out a week ago i mean it was so weird i jumped a fell got mad tured of the game did that over and overe agin than just ran and jumped ______________________did not no he could jump that far:wacko: thanks for the help:D

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
hhhmmm....................y didnt u told later???
OMG................now i am tired coz i went to the Region Boot Camp in 5 days :(
it was cool..........but not more cool than remind DMC................DMC 4ever

vergil130

vergil freak!!!
this is help right.........................can someone tell me how to play as vergil on dmc3 i realllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyy wanna play as him

Vergil2006

Lucky for some i have to wait another 2 weeks for it to come out here...

plug a second controller into the ps2 and play mission 19... u can play him breifly :(

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
hhhhmmm.........................maybe.....................or if u have a Computer.................download DMC3: SE for pc...........and u can play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom