• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

if u need help with dmc

Status
Not open for further replies.

aoshi

Hey i have only played DMC3.i jus want to know wat happened after that.
i wanna know wat happened in devil may cry 1 and 2

aoshi

Hey i am serious about it?
i cant see why is the question so sarcastic?
i have not played the games and i wanna know how the story goes.
i know that DMC3 is a prequel to DMC1 OR 2.but i do not know wat happened after that.
i also read from our forums that DMC2 was not such a good game as was DMC3?

HaveANiceDay

Serious business.
allright,i explain^^ Expect Spoilers!
After DMC3,a woman named Trish destroys Dantes office and tells him the king of the Underworld,Mundus (Thats the guy you see when you kill 100 demons at the endscene of DMC3) was sealed 2000years ago by sparda,but 20 years ago he returned.Dante and Trish go to Mallet Island where he is supposed to be.After a bit of time,Dante encounters a fighter named "Nelo Angelo".Nelo Angelo beats Dante in the first fight,but sees the Amulett and freaks out.You have to beat him 3 times in the whole game.In the 3rd fight he takes his helmet off.Once you beat him,Dante recognices him being Vergil.He takes Vergils Amulett,and with both Amuletts combined the Sword of Sparda reveals its true form.Soul edge.Dante enters the Underworld and is betrayed by Trish.He still let her live.Finally you fight Mundus.You see that he killed (well,she looks pretty dead) Trish.Dante gets angry and transforms into Sparda.First you have a fly scene,then you have to fight him in a volcano like area.once you beat him,Dante goes back to Trishs corps and leaves his Soul edge beneath her.The Island breaks and you have to escape.You fall down,encounter trish (oh noes,she is alive again D:) and Mundus.Mundus is kinda destroyed and you just have to shoot him while going backwards.Then you see a CS where Dante loads his Pistole and shoots him dead.Dante and Trish are hopeless and think they are doomes,but the plane that you can see in a room near the entrance you start the first mission falls down.Then they flyed out of the Island.It explodes.Dante and Trish are safe and happy. END

DMC2 wasnt that bad,but it had a lack of Storyline,and the missions were quite wierd:/
Story:Dante has to prevent a guy from getting Ultimate Demon power.He succeds.End
(Yes,thats pretty much the whole story ;_;)
If you think that was helpfull,give me a Reputation plus,please^^

BTW:i thougt it maybe was meant sarcastic because he said "If you need help with this game tell me" and you asked after the whole story line^^ anyway,here you go :p

aoshi

hey how do i "reputate plus " u?
And who is lucia.i saw her pics on the Devil may cry 2 scans.

HaveANiceDay

Serious business.
There is a little Icon under the Msn-Messenger icon.(At the end of my post-box)Lucia is a Demonslayer (I think) who teams up with Dante to beat the guy who wants to be allmighty.You can play her on a second disc.Dont know ,much about her :/But she has a Devil Trigger.

wicked_lester

i thought when u put the two amulets into the *force edge* it becomes *sparda* not soul edge...that from soul caliber games right?

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
LOL.....................go back....................then..............u will go down to see a blue Lion door....................and u will put the Melancoly Soul there to open the door.............and its the end of the mission 5

trash talker

no u start at a brige but there is a hole in the midel u cant get to the other side i dont no what to do i tryed the hover thing with the alastor devil trigger that did not work so im clueless???

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ah....................i think that i are in mission 9.....................the bridge will goes down when u have the "Wheel of Destiny"...............but u have go to a lot of challenge....................good Luck

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
u start the mission on the bridge right??...........soo...........u most foward to catch Ifrit............and when u caught the Gauntlets.......u will fight against Griffon......and when u have defeated Griffon..........u must raise another fire on the right of the door

Col Sin Scythe

Reaper Squad
i think i now were you r on about right you run towards the ledge then press x (i believe)and dante should jump over to the other side then you go through the doors and then continue on through the door and after a couple of doors and a little climbing you face phantom once you kill him you go through the gap and pic up the tridant and drop down the hole and go round the back of the big mechanism and pic uop the granade launcher and then you go back to the other side to bash the glowing thing which lowers/rises the gate can't rember then you go back to the other side and drop down the new opeing in the ground the room should look familier then you you oplace the trident in the mentel at the end and run like hell to the room below you were you had to climb that contains the big gate and hopefully you should make it in time to pass through the gate and get out of the castle and continue the game
hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom