• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

if u need help with dmc 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
How do I complete the secret mission of mission 17?The one where I have to climb the blocks to get the reward.I donno why,but I just keep falling over and over again...it's making me mad:mad:

Solidus

Rebellion
oooh that one was evil when I was trying to do it with Vergil...but I managed it in the end, with both verge and dante. For Dante I think I used trickster style and Nevan.

------Vergil---

you have to place the vajura in the room where you found the shiny thing at a metal cage on top of the room this is for trash talker

you have to place the vajura in the room where you found a shiny thing in a big cage at the top of the room

i need help with killing the first vergil can somebody help me?

i need help with killing the first vergil please

D

Deleted member 209

I beat the blood gargoyles and now I'm in the endless infernum

I activated the board that unlocked the new floors and the jump panel and I got the lighting rod now I'm stuck on where to go. A walkthrough I went on said that I would have to go back to the room with the cage with the shiny thing in (it has that bridge that collapses) and I would have to jump the gap. I upgraded my trickster style and I got the jump that allows u to sort of spurt the red orb thing and jump higher. I can also run along walls problem is now I'm lost.

Can nebody help? I'm REALLY lost :unsure:

Dark Elf

Dagger user
------Vergil---;10280 said:
you have to place the vajura in the room where you found the shiny thing at a metal cage on top of the room this is for trash talker

you have to place the vajura in the room where you found a shiny thing in a big cage at the top of the room

i need help with killing the first vergil can somebody help me?

i need help with killing the first vergil please

Vergil #1. Take Rebellion with you and you need Trickster style to evade his attacks.Keep distance when he starts his combo and perform stinger when he finished. Then you will be able to execute some crashing combos. Dodge his judgement cut attack (purple orbs) by rolling jumping or dashing (trickster's basic style action). Count your hits because he will counter attack you if you perform more hits in a row. Do not use million stab.

*~ lil lady ~*;10291 said:
I beat the blood gargoyles and now I'm in the endless infernum

I activated the board that unlocked the new floors and the jump panel and I got the lighting rod now I'm stuck on where to go. A walkthrough I went on said that I would have to go back to the room with the cage with the shiny thing in (it has that bridge that collapses) and I would have to jump the gap. I upgraded my trickster style and I got the jump that allows u to sort of spurt the red orb thing and jump higher. I can also run along walls problem is now I'm lost.

Can nebody help? I'm REALLY lost :unsure:

After inserting the astronomical board, jump to the bottom of the room. Then go to the blue door and go left from it to reach Vajura. When you got it, go in the blue door. Go to the room where you first faced enigmas and jump to the second floor. There, find a strange device and insert Vajura in it. Then go up the stairs and take Soul of steel. Now go to the room with giant gap (Endless infernum is its name I think). Soul of steel will not let you fall. Use Soul of steel on the door. Then the things become obvious.

D

Deleted member 209

okay here goes I got to the Nevan in the sunken opera house, I'm fine with dodging all of her attacks untill she gets down to about a little bit of her lifebar, then she turns into the big shadow thing and comes at you to bite your neck. I kno how to get out of it by DTin her away, but I can't get away from her when she comes at me. Any advice on what weapons/technique to use to finish her off nebody?

D

Deleted member 209

right ho, coz I tried sky starring all over the place, she keeps catching me!!! then I burn up all ma DT

she's supposed to be the easiest boss and I sussed out the taglines for her attacks so I know how to dodge and stuff she chased me all round the room I was trying to hack her to bits with rebellion.

Thanks :p that was realli bugging me and I figured out which lamps to break too after about 3 tries and those arachne things kept webbing me the second time I faced them to get the ambrosia (if that's what its called) and their babies exploded on me!

Dark Elf

Dagger user
OK, you can also try to run to the opposite side of the room and wait there and then air hike and E&I as I told before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom