• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

if u need help with dmc 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigSke

defjam64 said:
if u need help with dmc3 post a question thx

i also have a dmc help thread 2
I NEED HELP ON COMPLETEING STAGE 5. I HAVE THE SOUL OF STEEL AND I DEFEATED
THE JESTER. NOW I AM JUST WANDERING AROUND LOST IN THE CHAMBER OF ECHOES. PLEASE HELP.

BigSke

I Need Help On Completeing Stage 5. I Have The Soul Of Steel And I Defeated
The Jester. Now I Am Just Wandering Around Lost In The Chamber Of Echoes. Please Help:(

Kakashi

aka Bindshooter1
....remember the place where the brige fell down you cross it now because you have the heart of stell and press O on the door on the ather side

aoshi

T o be more precise the place is called "endless infernum".
It is the place where u enter a door to fight the giant worm.But after getting the "soul of steel", go to that door but do not enter it.
Jus oppositte to the door u will not find any way but jus a huge gap between the other side and u.Now that u have the soul of steel jus walk across it and u will not fall into the gap.Thenu place the soul of steel in the door to open it.Dont forget to break a combat Adjucator to ur right before u enter the door.u will get a blue orb.it will break if u hit it with cerebrus(it will break when ur rage meter(dope-blast -sweet-showtime) is high enough).

ShadowNinja X7

You konw the room in mission 4 where you fight the enigmas? At the top is a cage. You need to open the cage and the Soul of Steel is the shining item.

Vergil_Sparda

dattebayo!
Isn't it in that room where you use the Vajura? (sp?) You know, the room with the iron cage in the upper center of the room.

edit: oh and it's easier to just use an edit button. ;)

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
i dont need help............coz i like to explore the places and find secrets missions..........................at least the paths are a little difficults.......but u need to look around ad find something to destroy or catch something............thats the way to reach the goal :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom