• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If the twins swapped places...

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I think that Vergil will wear a mask because it makes him looks cool and Dante change his hair style and may dye his hair. and he will call Vergil and say "Hey bro, what's up? i am just calling to tell you that i am going to release THAT demon. Stop me if you can ha ha ha ha ha"

vergil never does fancy stuff

KRSkull

Let's see the way he punched the yamato. and the moves me made when he grabbed the rebellion. and the way he posed with dante to do the Jackpot.

KRSkull

For a Dark and serious person posing, taunting and making moves which does nothing is a waste of time.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Vergil would probably take being a hero seriously and would be signifigantly more professional than Dante. his dislike of guns would be a significant disadvantage but his greater level of skill would compensate for that.

Dante as a villain would be simultaneously hilarious and terrifying. Beneath the lame jokes and over the top behavior Dante is ruthless and more than a little sadistic even as a hero. If he was a villian he would cause a lot more destruction than Vergil in his effort to do everything as stylishly as possible.(and humans fall apart a lot faster than demons so he would have to get really creative.) and he would still be making lame jokes the entire time because he would have even less of a reason to take things seriously.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Vergil would be like a samurai, wandering from town to town saving the populace from demons. Probably knows more about demons and magic than Dante.

Dante would just be a terrorist , blowing **** up for fun.

Nelo The Great

Vergil would be like a samurai, wandering from town to town saving the populace from demons. Probably knows more about demons and magic than Dante.

Dante would just be a terrorist , blowing **** up for fun.
I would love to watch it all unfold

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Would anybody play this style of game*the twins playing each other* if it ever came out?*not that it ever will* Just to see what it'd be like if Vergil was the good guy and Dante the bad?...

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
i think the two of them would retain their core personalities. ie dante still the fun loving guy and vergil the more serious one. but their intensities would be different.

ie dante would be insane and find everything funny and dynamic sortta like the joker. as being unable to cope with the loss of sparda and eva his mind descended into madness as an escape. he wants power to destroy because thats how he sees the world as. a constant series of destruction. so in someway hes saving people by ending the cycle of chaos once and for all.his fighting style would be showy, erratic and completely unpredictable.

Vergil would be more laid back. think dante in his more serious moments. he accepts that somethings are simply inevitable and wants to keep the world safe so no one needs to go what he went through. he cracks the odd joke here and then but over all keeps his attitude serious. hes a pacifist at heart, if he could he'd talk the deomons down instead of fighting them but he never shys from a battle. when he meets dante he begs him to stop and let him get help. to no avail. Vergils fighting style is linear and swift. he wastes no movements so each attack is a perfectly placed strike with devastating affect

kryptoknight

i think the two of them would retain their core personalities. ie dante still the fun loving guy and vergil the more serious one. but their intensities would be different.

ie dante would be insane and find everything funny and dynamic sortta like the joker. as being unable to cope with the loss of sparda and eva his mind descended into madness as an escape. he wants power to destroy because thats how he sees the world as. a constant series of destruction. so in someway hes saving people by ending the cycle of chaos once and for all.his fighting style would be showy, erratic and completely unpredictable.

Vergil would be more laid back. think dante in his more serious moments. he accepts that somethings are simply inevitable and wants to keep the world safe so no one needs to go what he went through. he cracks the odd joke here and then but over all keeps his attitude serious. hes a pacifist at heart, if he could he'd talk the deomons down instead of fighting them but he never shys from a battle. when he meets dante he begs him to stop and let him get help. to no avail. Vergils fighting style is linear and swift. he wastes no movements so each attack is a perfectly placed strike with devastating affect
Agreed.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I dont think Dante would join up with mundus if offered since Dante is a man who loves his freedom.

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
I dont think Dante would join up with mundus if offered since Dante is a man who loves his freedom.

no dantes more inclined to be forced to serve mundus after extreme pain and violence.

Top Bottom