• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If the twins swapped places...

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
What if Dante was the power hungry demon and his brother Vergil played the role of Demon Hunter? What do you think the story would be like then?
Feel free to discuss...

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
It'd be weird. They'd have to have different motives, and Dante would have to blame himself for not being able to save his mother. Thus, wanting more power. As for Vergil? Dante: Don't get so cocky. Oh God, hearing Dante say that feels weird. XD Vergil: Let's start the party! I'm thinking a change in styles would also result in personality changes. I would think Vergil would want to have fun while hunting demons. Dante would be serious about attaining power. I mean, who wouldn't be?

Chimera Khaos

I'd find it extremely weird too, I mean Vergil eating pizza and strawberry sundaes? Killing demons cuz it's his job? Having Trish and Lady make him their man slave? Uh uh, I don't think so. Then you have Dante, all serious and straight faced, a real power hungry jerk of a guy and barely speaks? Is there something wrong with those pictures or what?...

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
There really is lol! Vergil would have to be the main protagonist then, somehow...I'm so used to Dante, but had Vergil been the main protagonist of DMC, we would've been more used to him than Dante. Vergil eating pizza and strawberry sundaes is lulz. XD How about Nelo Angelo break dancing at a club? OH WAIT! You remember the last fight with Nelo Angelo on DMC1, when Nelo reveals his face is Vergil?

I'm thinking...

If Dante was the one who got corrupted instead of Vergil, instead of his face showing up during the last fight, you see a pizza slice instead. LMFAO Dante, The Fallen Pizza (Vergil/Nelo Angelo = Fallen Angel) LOL

Chimera Khaos

Wait wait wait, so in DMC 2 when Dante says: It's your lucky day Granny", it'll be Vergil saying it?
Ha, that'll be the day! Vergil has a cocky attitude, and it wont suit him!...

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
LOL YEAH. lmao imagine Vergil doing the Lucifer scene. Btw, not only can I do Dante's voice, but I can do Vergil's too! 8D Making my voice deep isn't the key. It's something else, but it's hard to explain. Vergil being shirtless while hunting demons...lol!

Chimera Khaos

Shirtless Vergil? Now VeeBee would definitely love that!...
I just can't get over the fact if he started being cocky, I mean, he doesn't really talk that much, and when he does, he's really cold about it...
Lol, cold Dante, *stony face*

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
Mhm. I remember telling her I'd cosplay as Vergil one day for her. e__e
Someone should draw Vergil in DMC3 Dante's outfit, but with his hair slicked back, and a smirk on his face. Now THAT would be win. XD And yeah, I know right. Dante would have to embrace his demonic side and despise his human one.

Chimera Khaos

Uhh, looks like I'll have to try draw him like that to get the full picture...

Dante? Embracing demonic side? Oh noes, look out everybody, here comes Mister Scary!...
But wait for it, here comes party rock god Vergil to the rescue!...
*cue music and lights*

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
Maybe I could try drawing him too? Would be cool to see how our work turns out.

Dante would be in DT all the time prolly, LOL. So Vergil would be the one getting impaled all the time...Remember when Dante got impaled by Nero, and he sighed? He was like, "Not again..." XDDDD

Vergil would be all like, "Ridiculous!!"..But wait...If Vergil and Dante swapped places, that would mean Vergil could raise Nero!! 8D

Chimera Khaos

Well, I'll start drawing in a couple hours, I'm gonna need to hit the sack soon...

Damn, a DT Dante, that's gonna be tricky to draw, and poor Vergil, you're going to be impaled by your own son, how lovely! Wait, what if they made DMC 4 a reunion of Father and son?....
Dun dun duuuuuuuun....

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
Alrighty hun.

TBH, I've never drawn DT Dante. lol But we all know Vergil can take it. Ouch, being impaled by Yamato...Makes me wonder what his costume would've looked like? o.o Omg that would be epic! XD

Chimera Khaos

Jeez dude, stop giving me all these ideas for new concept drawings!...

Maybe we could see what they look like in eachother's clothing and then add some of their touches from their own, since they will be playing each other's places...

Ugh, if a version of them playing these parts ever came out, please make sure I'm dead, I don't think I could take the inventiveness...XD

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
I'm sorry! Not my fault great minds think alike! :p

Mhm. That would be nice. DMC3 Vergil would definitely have to be shirtless. Hey, maybe Vergil could be the momma's boy this time around? Since he feels as though Eva loved Dante more than him (Refer to DMC3 Manga)...Poor Vergil! :(

IKR, but hey, maybe Capcom is listening to us. That would be something...Hehe. OMG LOOL:

Since Dante hates olives on his pizza, I think Vergil would too. Special delivery for Mr. Vergil Sparda!
Vergil: *Opens door*
Pizza Delivery dude: Here you go, one large pizza with your favorite topping...
Vergil: Pepperoni?!
Pizza delivery dude: ...olives. :troll:
Vergil: GRRRRRR

Chimera Khaos

What if they swapped minds and bodies for a day?...
Vergil: WTF, all you do is eat pizza all day?!
Dante: And all you do is look cold and sinister brother.
Vergil: Ugh, and you're shirtless?
Dante: At least chicks dig me...

*ooh, shut down lol*...

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
lmao.

Vergil: Chicks dig my sword skills more. I'm more faster with a katana than you'll ever be.
Dante: Whatever you say!
Vergil: WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU RIDE A MISSLE?
Dante: Cuz I'm cool like that.
Vergil: ...

Chimera Khaos

Dante: That's right, I went there...
Vergil: You disgust me.
Dante: Your obsession with power disgusts me...

*uh, maybe we should stop this and get back on topic*...

Eh ehm, yes, I would like to know other people's opinions on what it'd be like if the twins were in each other's shoes...

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
End of the WORLD well not but still it would be pretty much doomsday when demons arrive >_>

Dante Being a B.A MOFO would probably kick vergil's ass

stinger_by_hugohugo-d2zbvas.jpg

Dante would be more of an orthodox B.A like in DMC1 and Vergil would be well..... pretty embarrassing

KRSkull

I think that Vergil will wear a mask because it makes him looks cool and Dante change his hair style and may dye his hair. and he will call Vergil and say "Hey bro, what's up? i am just calling to tell you that i am going to release THAT demon. Stop me if you can ha ha ha ha ha"

Top Bottom