• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

if it were real.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
what do you think life would be like if everything was like a game or film, e.g if we all had health bars and could run against walls.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
And the risks you take in life depends on how many continues you have.
I would LOVE to be able to run up walls.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Phage;61613 said:
I would love to have a Save/Reload function.

x10. The best thing about games is that you can replay every choice and part of the player's life/adventure etc. and change the mistakes that made you lose. Especially in Prince of Persia were you can do it all the time with the 'Recall' power;) even without the Save/Load function.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
i'd love to replay my life, because you could do millions of things differently.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
it would be awesome...dante and vergil, being able to talk to them and amongst other things....total paradise....until something bad happens...

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
It would be awesome if we had reset buttons, to re-do the things we wish we never.

Dark Drakan

Admin
I wouldnt need to have a life as ive have plenty, oh the joy of being able to do anything i wanted.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
it would, you could stand in front of trains and stuff, and then just rewind time.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
If life were like a game, I wouldn't want to live in a Devil May Cry game... it would be far too dangerous. I'd be much happier, and safer, living inside a game of Tetris... or something. ;)

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
If life was like a game I would get myself a portal gun :D (from portal- orange box). It would be so awesome!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
invincible health, so you could do anything without fear.

The dark knight

And waging video games without nasty stuff and without suffering.Just fun!It would be like starting a match and waging a non gross war.....cause war is gross in real life.If life was like a game there would be hackers.....that would suck.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^it would be a game so you call the shots, also what about the film concept.
E.g; you could do pulp fiction, or matrix.

Top Bottom