• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If DMC 4 wasn't rush...

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
Yep. Just like that -_- But at least that's in an alternate universe and not the real Hinata so i'm okay with it.

Actually I can cause it's my opinion.

And DMC4 Dante is NOT who Dante is in my eyes. When I look at DMC4 Dante, I don't see Dante, I see some old man trying to be cool but is just coming off as a real poser and trying too hard to be the man he was before instead of maturing to the man he's suppose to mature into.

But as I've said before, it's all from lazy writing that I can't accept DMC4 "Dante" as Dante at all.

Like I've said many times before to various people, your opinion does not equal fact.
And when you look at DMC3, you see the same thing, I would hope. If not, there must be some loose wiring in your head. You sound a bit jaded to me about the fact that Dante changed from who he was before, so I'll leave it at that. He's not ''supposed to change'' into anything. DMC2 Dante was created by a different team. You may want him to change into that, but it didn't happen, and he got a fine personality instead, so what the heck are we even talking about? Lazy writing? Come on. Since when did the DMC series have great writing in the first place?

It's clear we don't agree, so that's that.

Valcorn

The "original Dante" still lives on in Bayonetta universe and Kamiya's head and wet dreams of fans.
DMC2 didn't happen, thus the Capcom's "real" Dantes are DMC3 and DMC4 ones.

Now it's pointless even to argue since he got replaced by the dude on the left.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
The "original Dante" still lives on in Bayonetta universe and Kamiya's head and wet dreams of fans.
DMC2 didn't happen, thus the Capcom's "real" Dantes are DMC3 and DMC4 ones.

Now it's pointless even to argue since he got replaced by the dude on the left.

DMC2 is still in continuity, it's just an "unspecified future event". And not pointless since New!Dante is an altnerate universe, they can still revisit the original with either decideding to take what they learned from NT and making DMC5, or having new novels and comics and other expanded universe material to go back

Top Bottom