• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If Dante played world of warcraft.......

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
What class would he be???:lol:

I personally think he would be a warlock.

Warlocks are part demon spellcasters with the ability to control several different demonic minions, the power to use several demon weapons and spells work all kinds of destruction, and being part demon they can even devil trigger.:lol:

Or a Hunter, they use leather and wield swords/guns.

LoL what do you think?

And please if you don't play WoW, don't post just to say that cause it wastes space and I'm gonna report it.

aka958

Don't trust people
I don't think he would play any of the classes. He would get someone smart to hack in the WOW database and make a Devilhunter class and they pay them a big sum of money or be in a really really big debt for them.

I would like to see that. somewhere in a small village you see a house different than the others. The first house with neon lighting texts standing Devil May Cry. when you enter you see Dante sit there on his chair and says: are you the pizzaman? that would be EPIC!

Mundusx19

Crimson Pitch
I'd say Deathknight. Dante is mostly melee, and DKs can still tap into other types of magic like Dante can.

well he can be either a Hunter or a Warrior. and i personally think that he will be a warrior. becuse they have high defeance and high strength.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
aka958;170107 said:
I would like to see that. somewhere in a small village you see a house different than the others. The first house with neon lighting texts standing Devil May Cry. when you enter you see Dante sit there on his chair and says: are you the pizzaman? that would be EPIC!

I keep playing trying to find a cool DMC reference, but so far no luck :lol:

aka958

Don't trust people
i think the " Are you the pizzaman?" thing is a cool reference. otherwise you can take: "You take what you get, right?" or whatever he said at that moment... or "Hey kid, it is not always you get an opportunity to save the world again" or "No food, No drinks and the only babe just left" or "Time to rock" or "You want a piece of me litteraly?" or "Why would you pack in a sword like that if your not even gonna use it (WROOM WROOM SOUNDS EFFECTS!)" thats a few right?

Top Bottom