• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If Dante had a different job other than killing things would his job be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
*coughdistractioncough* Prohaps Dante could be a devil hunter trainer? Ya know to train other people to be like Lady. Not the best idea, but just trying to help get back on topic.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
^Well yeah, I really don't see him doing anything else for a living. ^^ It be cool to see him model, lol. But then again he kinda does that already too.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
well its not real life.
Nice ideas there everyone and keep it up. rep for the best ideas

Sparda™

omenminator;95376 said:
just saying. your a bit rude. i hate people like u. always complaining but never actullay doing something yourself. look at your thread number. then look at lod.,and virgil is sexy and stuff

Dude, If you hate me, keep It for yourself and don't be rude and melodramatic. You don't know me so keep It off limits. Last warning.

Now, turning to the topic, Dante would probably own a couple of Pizza restaurants, sundae shops, gunsmith shops, demonic artifact shops and such, and also owner of a strip club where he could admire in his own private stripping chamber the voluptuous bodies of Trish and Lady....:D

Enigmatic_soldier

Evolve today!
Now, turning to the topic, Dante would probably own a couple of Pizza restaurants, sundae shops, gunsmith shops, demonic artifact shops and such, and also owner of a strip club where he could admire in his own private stripping chamber the voluptuous bodies of Trish and Lady....:D[/QUOTE]

good one you have a wide imagination.and i think that dante would work in any of those jobs:)

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
fine ok. here is the start of a list of things i would like to say

1. sorry to Dante Aseroth for being rude
2. sorry to vis (virgilissexy) and of course its not real life.
3. sorry Vis that i double posted.
4. sorry DA that i was being rude twice

5. sorry to everyone that i told to shut up

DA dont make threats to me. What you gonna do over the internet! cyber kick me

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
There's no need to apologize to me. I wasn't offended, I was pointing that out, and also letting you know how to go back and edit so you won't always double post. Heck I still double post sometimes.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
i like the idea of mafia/hitman as dante i used to killing people and does it with style. rep to the people that said mafia and hitman

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
mafia hehehe i got the idea from the manga or the anime i think... there's a guy and he says "who is that kid? Mafia?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom