• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If Dante had a different job other than killing things would his job be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparda™

This thread has been done before with all the characters having imaginary employments, so It needs to be closed.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Usually if a topic is too old to be resurrected then it is allowed to repeat as long as it does not get too repeated or if it's not too soon. The new people don't know that.

As for Dante being a pizza boy DMD, lol I don't think that would work. The pizza would never make it to people's doorsteps. Lol!

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Dante Aseroth;95045 said:
This thread has been done before with all the characters having imaginary employments, so It needs to be closed.

u always say close the thread! maybe everyone else LIKES this thread. if u dont like it go AWAY

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
i think that he would best suit a British plumber with his **** crack showing lol. yuck

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Yuck? Id like to see Dante's haha! Btw try not to double post, if you want to add something to a post then simply click the edit putton on it.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
it wouldnt of had of told Dante Asroth anythin. in real life u dont say "i hate u , i think lee should of won". it doesnt make sense.
ok

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
This thread will probably die out... I'm not gonna post in it anymore.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Dante Aseroth;95045 said:

this is what its got to do with u. always saying "close this,close that" shut up

lod what u saying!

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
just saying. your a bit rude. i hate people like u. always complaining but never actullay doing something yourself. look at your thread number. then look at lod.,and virgil is sexy and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom