• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If Dante and Vergil had a sister?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakashi

aka Bindshooter1
I somehow got the feeling they dont have a little sister more like an older sister more mature and she would always beat the crap out of them when they start fighting i like the purple/violet idea maybe she has a sycle as weapon and gets very angy whithout any reason and the guys would always say something like "tz Women" and shake their heads well thats what i think about a dante vergil sister

Toreador

Hunter of Darkness
i think the white hair is a must, and it seems that they always stick to a sword of sometime wether it be katana or great sword a reaper would be cool, as for long rang she should have something uniqe to her maybe throwing her knife/s at the devils.

i think she would be the smarter of the two also considering how D&V always seem to be at each others throats, and maybe because of the difrent atonomy her devil trigger could have a difrent outcome or is unstable makeing it supreamly powerfule but putting her in a type of beserk?

just my 2 cents:)

Blood Knight

Demon Warrior
Kakashi;25644 said:
I somehow got the feeling they dont have a little sister more like an older sister more mature and she would always beat the crap out of them when they start fighting i like the purple/violet idea maybe she has a sycle as weapon and gets very angy whithout any reason and the guys would always say something like "tz Women" and shake their heads well thats what i think about a dante vergil sister

i like it.

don't know about the scythe, but i think she she could have a bow and be so skilled, she could shoot an arrow and shoot another one and split the first, ya know?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Scythe or Rapier sound ok to me.
The first is a sword, and different than the Katana and Great Sword tha the brothers use.
And the other is a nice weapon for a reaper or someone powerful..
For long range weapons I would recommend magic though;)

Arwen

Lost Soul
Both Dante and Vergil have swords. Maybe she should use different weapons. Makes it more interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom