• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If Dante and Vergil had a sister?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Sai,would make feel like she's Hlectra:p
A sword would be nice since the Sparda bloodline always used swords..
And the scythe is nice since it appeals as a woman weapon, reaper style:lol:

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
I dont know i just like sai's...^_^
But the scythe idea caught my eye also:lol:
Then she would remind me of Rachel from Ninja Gaiden:lol:

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Hm, how about that kind of weapon which is used like a spear but is actually two swords. (It's a bit hard to explain since I have only seen it in Dynasty Warriors). Cao Pi had fused the hilts of two swords and made them like a double edged spear, with more blade rather than hilt. And when he wanted to he could unlock the mechanism the held the swords together and make them two swords again. Something like wouldn't be bad, since it combines swords (like everyone from the Sparda bloodline used) but also something new, the double-edged sword-spear. (kind like Japanese weapon Naginata which is truly a double-edged spear, which only has some blade at both edges, if you've played Onimusha you'll get what I mean).
For throwing weapons, daggers would be ok, since they remind of V from V for Vendetta, but the reason I can't support it is because Lucia had this throwing weapon before, and we want something new, magic for instance;)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Dante 1.1;27328 said:
ow cao pis wepon is cool

let me get u an idea of how it is;)
cao_pi_mini.jpg

of course, the girl wouldn't have to use Chinese swords:p

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Oh, I didn't realise:lol:
Still the picture should allow anyone who doesn't have it to get what I meant^_^

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
How am i a traitor?:lol:
I just dont want to see that again, even though Lady throws daggers, but its all good :lol:

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
what is a sai? lol. i decided to make her a bit of a gunslinger a while back, so yeah she'd have two guns but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom