• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If all the demons were gone, what would Dante do next?

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Just wondering something me and a friend had a debate over. Say all the demons were killed or the portals to hell that bring them to Earth were destroyed and demons were no longer in the human world, what would Dante do then? How would his life be if all the demons were gone?

McdD

Ignorant and closeminded - That's me :D
Surfing for sure. And the advantage of being a half demon? Waves can't touch you :D

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

He would find a way to go to the demon world and kick there asses while eating pizza cuz this is what he lives for :D

Its like breathing for us we can't life without it.....and for dante its demons for without them he could be bored to death ...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
He'd drink some JD, eat some pizza... sleep... drink some more JD then eat a strawberry sundae... then go back to sleep
A sequence he'd repeat until he was 50 stones in weight and would use rebellion to scratch his fat ar$e...

berto

I Saw the Devil
Jack of all trades, if he wanted he could do most anything... Maybe rule the world.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Jack of all trades, if he wanted he could do most anything... Maybe rule the world.

I doubt Dante is the kind of person who'd want to rule the world. And ask for that jack of all trades, that reminds me of this anime called Golden Boy.
4884-golden_boy_large.jpg

Agility

"Known"

But he won't because he's a bum.

I think he'd be burrowing money from Nero. I even think that's why he gave Nero Yamato INSURANCE!

Top Bottom