• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

IDk if this true but i found this thread on reddit

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
https://www.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/7c9n8i/leakileaks/

Devil May Cry 5:

This will finally be announced at PSX. Dante, Vergil, and Nero will all be playable on the game. I don't know if that will be confirmed at PSX in particular alongside the reveal, but multiple sources have informed me that all three characters are on it and you can play as them.

I hope this is true since i kn0w people here would be jumpy now or disbelieving like me on any info on DMC 5 as most is now believing this not happens or its fake info again but seems on that reddit the guy looks to have connections, and still im slightly on caution on any new info on DMC 5 but wanted to share this here

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
qH2Ye3y.png
....I'm not falling for this. I need a little more proof than a Reddit post before I leap headfirst into the monsoon of hype and rumors.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Totally not gonna happen, I think Itsuno is working on Dragons Dogma 2, so I'm not getting my hopes up.

WolfOD64

Totally not gonna happen, I think Itsuno is working on Dragons Dogma 2, so I'm not getting my hopes up.
...and here's where my real hopes start, because I would sell my organs for a Dragon's Dogma 2, especially on current-gen consoles.

Recent news also shows that Hiroyuki Kobayashi is currently working on some unamed Capcom project as well. But Kobayashi is involved in countless Capcom projects from Resident Evil to Sengoku Basara, so the likelihood of him working on a DMC project is even slimmer than Itsuno.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
tenor.gif

I'm so tired from all this rumors. Seriously, screw capcom. I dunno if they even able to produce anything half-way decent anymore.

berto

I Saw the Devil
:facepalm::frown:
And here I just made that post where I said I didn't want to make a thread about this rumor or rumors in general. Well, better you than me.

PSX is in 20 days. Get excited or don't. Personally I always hope for the best but assume the worst. After years and years of disappointment...
Me, too, buddy. Me, too. Now, GET BACK TO PARTING!!

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
My hopes on this are EXTREMELY low, but in the very unlikely chance its true I would love for the story to either FINALLY take place after DMC2 or at least lead into the events of DMC2.

WolfOD64

My hopes on this are EXTREMELY low, but in the very unlikely chance its true I would love for the story to either FINALLY take place after DMC2 or at least lead into the events of DMC2.
The best compromise would be a sequel to DMC2 that had flashbacks to what happened between games that explained what events made Dante into the silent, lone operator he is in that game.

Top Bottom