• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ideas for the return of Sparda

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Do you see Sparda growing his hair out along with a beard after he somehow escapes when Limbo is collided with Earth? He can wear the old Dante's threads.

As for Mundus, if he somehow returns someday, he can look younger and not bald & fat. Look like Agent Smith.

AcidX_Y

If they make a DmC2 then I'd like to see Sparda's return in the form of a playable prologue to it.
It picks up sometime after Mundus is beaten and the seal/chain keeping him imprisoned is broken, It's set in a furnace of souls looking area and Sparda has to kill guard type demon enemies to get through the level. Due to not being able to protect his family he feels guilty, the guilt manifest itself as a form of Eva that he has to defeat to leave the prison. Then the main game begins.

>>Yamato<<

Vergil's sword and #1 fan!
Perhaps there could be a mission that happens after Mundus is defeated and hell (or where ever Sparda is being held) gose in riot since Mundus is dead. And Sparda escapes captivity through many challenges and fights. And if his part of the story is not represented in some DLC or extra mission, then I hope we actually get to see him physically instead of some street art presentation. :/

Bazilican

Beer and big tits all around! XD
Sparda can somehow obtain DMC4 Dante's old look.
michael-scott-no.gif

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Then what have u guys got if this idea of mine is a bad idea?

the whole point of rebooting sparda,is so he isnt a copy of the old sparda , or the old dante and vergil. That means a new attire not an attire from the classic series.

And the portrait of him in the mansion covers his clothes all he needs is a face. Something similar to his sons would suffice.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
the whole point of rebooting sparda,is so he isnt a copy of the old sparda , or the old dante and vergil. That means a new attire not an attire from the classic series.

And the portrait of him in the mansion covers his clothes all he needs is a face. Something similar to his sons would suffice.

Liam Neeson.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
liam neeson is a legend i saw him in dublin once at an event along with other irish celebrities, i got a few autographs :D

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I was thinking since Sparda is alive in DmC he could be a villain. Imagine him breaking free from his imprisonment completely broken. Insane and distraught over the fact that he lost the love of his life and was tortured for years. His rampage becomes a threat Dante has to take out.

Doesn't that sound interesting? Dante vs. an insane Sparda?

1)Sparda finds that he has been accustommed to the eternal torture like when u get a wound and after some days(years in this case)it would get i dunno tolerable?Same way Sparda gets enough space in his head to think.He is the Legendary dark Knight of course.Somehow he manages send a distress call or something to Baul and Modeus(hey he has Sparda's will and power) and somehow they manage to weaken Sparda's bonds and Sparda breaks out with pure raw power. Once out of the Torture hell(u can rename it if u dnt like it) he just walks out.Nobody dares to fight OR stop him.
2)HE werars a jacket and torn jeans.He enters smoking a cigar under a hood.has piercing blue eyes and Brown hair.has an arrogant nature around him.(this was human form)
Demon-surrounded by hot red aura that can burn your skin and leave ur body in ashes if u get toooooo close and ur just a mortal.within 50 metres of him and ur lungs just dont get enough air and u start huffing and puffing and feeling tired.Wears armour now not bulky ones,but ones necessary for protection.has this hollow look about him.
3)He has plenty of new and strong weaponsView attachment 1023 View attachment 1024

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I'd like to see Sparda return as a good guy. Helps Dante in future games.

Of course after Limbo is merged with Earth, he somehow escapes. Vergil tries to track him down and gain his power. While Sparda goes into hiding.

He should be the "Big Boss" of DmC. Ya know Big Boss from Metal Gear?

Goldsickle

The whip-ass bondage slave appearance in one of the back story pictures really ruined his image.

The sequel should have a prologue where you play as him temporarily so they can show what a badass he is.

Top Bottom