• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ideas for Metal Gear Rising 2?

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Any ideas for a new Metal Gear Rising sequel? Because I've been thinking about Raiden having his own arch-enemy ever since Jetstream Sam.

Raiden was named after "Jack the Ripper", so why not have a new enemy that was named after "Hannibal the Cannibal - Hannibal Lecter"? Think of them as Solid & Liquid Snakes. This guy would be involved in the Liberian Civil War as Raiden has.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
The ending slightly made it seem like Raiden was turning bad....so maybe a Prototype 2 direction where the previous protagonist is the villain now?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I doubt this would happen now considering Kojima and Konami's recent fallout, but to just toss some ideas out there.

I want the protagonist to be Gray Fox and let it be the game that it was originally supposed to be, only with better level design, a better camera, and better sword fighting mechanics. Seriously, you can exploit the sh!t out of the parrying making you practically invincible. That needs to be addressed.

Judge

I doubt this would happen now considering Kojima and Konami's recent fallout, but to just toss some ideas out there.

I want the protagonist to be Gray Fox and let it be the game that it was originally supposed to be, only with better level design, a better camera, and better sword fighting mechanics. Seriously, you can exploit the sh!t out of the parrying making you practically invincible. That needs to be addressed.

Does anyone know the full story about what happened with Kojima? What actually happened?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Does anyone know the full story about what happened with Kojima? What actually happened?
Nope. They've been pretty quiet about the details. Hell, even Konami as explicitly asked for interviewers to not mention Kojima whatsoever. It must have been on some pretty bad terms.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Hmm, I'd like to see how Raiden became a cyborg and saved Sunny.
For gameplay I'd want to see this "predator stealth" that was in development before Platinum games took over.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
I would want it to be about Gray Fox because not just because Gray Fox is one of my favorite characters but becuase after the end of MGR not only do I not know where they would take Raiden's character, but I really don't care either. Raiden has never been my favorite character but even in MGR I found myself liking Sam and Armstrong more. As for game play I would like a dodge move that doesn't suck and some of the exploits from the previous game to be fixed.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
I would like for them to explore problem of cyborg's integration in society. It was already heavily implied in MGR, they should expand over it.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I wanna see Raiden gain an archrival in the next game. As I said, someone Raiden knew back in the Liberian Civil War. He'd be the perfect opportunity on how the cyborg generation came and how Raiden saved Sunny. Rose and their son can be in it too.

Top Bottom