• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Idea!

When Should Voting Take Place?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Drakan

Admin
If someone selects some options they would like to see (timescales) i will put up a poll to make it easier for you...

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Wait, voting? I thought the awards were discussed amongst the staff (apart from the staff awards in which a poll will take place for members to vote)... =]

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
WHAT? I am not talking about that, I am talking about the poll question having Votes taking place.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Poll is just to determine when people think the awards should happen, all planning still at moment nothing concrete.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
The way I was thinking that it would work was that the Member of the Year award and all the other awards were going to be decided by the Staff, in which the Staff awards would be decided by the members through a poll. That is the way it was going to work on The Ascendant, and another Anime Forum...

@Pinx-I AM CALM!!!!! RAAAAA! LOL JK :lol:

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
LOL You did? Hey, maybe we should give out ONE weekly achievement award, for say, I don't know, any member which has done something for the forum or improved in doing such and such...what does everyone think? ;)

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
There doesn't have to be a name, just a weekly award given to a member who has contributed to the site or done something good...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom