• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Idea!

When Should Voting Take Place?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The dark knight

Idea made my Korn.
Okay do you think we can have awards>Like Member of the year.(voted for by users mods and admins)Mod of the year.(voted by users and admins)Admins of the year.(voted for by members and mods.)Best sig of the year.(voted by everyone but the guys that make sigs)Do you think this will work?

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Ah, you have took my idea from the Ascendant! lol Yes, I think that Devil May Cry Community awards would do very well. It will award people for good credit every year, and it will encourage members to obey the rules in able to be awarded with one of these awards. It would also encourage staff members to work extra hard at their job and give good competition to forum members. This is the list of awards I think we should have:

Member of the Year (Is decided by all the admins and mods.)

Best Contributor.

Moderator of the Year (Is decided by all admins. No moderators have any say in who wins)

Graphics Maker of the Year (Is decided by all members/staff.)

Administrator of the Year: (Is decided by all members and moderators through a public poll. No administrators have any say in who wins)

What does everyone think?

Steven

That-Damn-Good
Hang on, this was originally started by me with the Normal Member of the year. Although we had a chat and decided to add more categories. So credit goes to me for member and Korn_Dowwg666 for the rest :p But yeah I think it could work, although we don't have many on the staff. We have 3 Administrators and 2 Mods. So Moderators is not really a proper contest, although it could do I suppose. :)

Dark Drakan

Admin
Steven;21929 said:
Hang on, this was originally started by me with the Normal Member of the year. Although we had a chat and decided to add more categories. So credit goes to me for member and Korn_Dowwg666 for the rest :p But yeah I think it could work, although we don't have many on the staff. We have 3 Administrators and 2 Mods. So Moderators is not really a proper contest, although it could do I suppose. :)

Just have to juggle some ideas around and see what people can come up with ^_^

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Steven;21929 said:
Well maybe moderators cannot have real competition, but then again you can have Staff Member of the Year where all the forum staff can enter. And yeah on the Ascendant you made a Member of the Year thread (in which you won I may add lol) and I made the rest up in the Staff Room...;)

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
So if these awards are to be, when should we hand them out? I say on every Devil May Cry Community Forum anniversairy, or birthday. What does everyone say?

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
I guess it is the date Steve joined the forum....or am I completely and utterly plain-*** incorrect or WHAT?? LOL XD

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
so what your saying is we wait for the birthdate of devilmaycry.org, which is 05.01.2006 >smacks head on wall<

why not give them out weekly or monthly?

by the way, the graphics maker award, there's only about 3 or 4 of you that do it and it's not really important (sorry if i sounded rude)

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
pinky750;22705 said:
so what your saying is we wait for the birthdate of devilmaycry.org, which is 05.01.2006 >smacks head on wall<

why not give them out weekly or monthly?

by the way, the graphics maker award, there's only about 3 or 4 of you that do it and it's not really important (sorry if i sounded rude)
Yes, that is right. And for the Graphics makers 3 or 4 is plenty. There is me, Steven, De-Buck and many more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom