• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

i want to apologize to everybody

Dantenevercries

these last few days i can been kind of unfair on DmC and some of its supporters, and i would like to apologize... DmC is a fine game, and i can understand why some people like it alot, but for me the originals are where it's at...but im done arguing, about DmC vs. DMC 4 combat depth, cause thats all subjective

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
6c70da62ae570d83e39c2ea32d0cbdcedd8eba38770915b5d721bbbf4c89ebec.jpg

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
these last few days i can been kind of unfair on DmC and some of its supporters, and i would like to apologize... DmC is a fine game, and i can understand why some people like it alot, but for me the originals are where it's at...but im done arguing, about DmC vs. DMC 4 combat depth, cause thats all subjective
Hey man I get it, I feel the same way about DmC. But being mindful and respectful to the opinions of others opinions. That's the real reason this discussions always go outta hand.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Again, it wasn't really the fact he was anti-DmC that bothered me, as I am not really that big on the reboot myself.
It's the fact that NONE of us even THOUGHT about just SHARING our opinions rather than going to war with them

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I thought VS. threads were banned.

All I'll say is, you're not the first, and I doubt you'll be the last...

Although:
DmC is a fine game, and i can understand why some people like it alot
That's not really what you were saying when posting in other threads. If you had said that in the beginning, people (probably) wouldn't have got so prickly.
That's all I'm saying on the matter.

Top Bottom