• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I want a co-op DMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

demolition_man

I think a co-op option for DMC would be the shizz. And some new downloadable missions.

A DMC fighter game would be nice too. Street fighter style.

Come on Capcom expand the DMC universe.

:)

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
You mean you just update your Devil May Cry 4 on the net on PS3 to new missions? Does that work?

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
but you can go co-op in DMC3, with doppleganger, but i think that they dont wana ruin the DMC series by over-using it, like mario, and sonic, cuz it can go horribly wrong

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I'm really hoping that Devil May Cry 5 will sport a proper co-op mode. It's cool that a limited co-op mode is available in Devil May Cry 3 - though use of the Doppleganger style, as Vauxchen pointed out - but it really doesn't compare to the kinda co-op you see in Gears of War, Halo 3, or Army of Two.

C'mon, Capcom! When are you going to give into the fans and allow me and a friend to play through a Devil May Cry game, side by side, as Dante and Vergil! :D

Devil May Die

I think is a good idea,but it could back fire on the company and on the gamers by taking important stuff away. However, all of this is just theory so we might never know.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I prefer co-op with this type of game as I suck massively at everything apart from RPG's - and even then I'm not too good! :lol:

It would make me more inclined to play DMC if I had someone with me to help me out when it got tough - although I can understand why some DMC veterans would rather it stayed as it is :)

demolition_man

Strifer;76906 said:
You mean you just update your Devil May Cry 4 on the net on PS3 to new missions? Does that work?

Yeah, all systems now have online capability, how bout use it? Downloadable missions to get extra weapons or something.

Dont they already have that kind stuff for PC games? Expansions?

demolition_man

Vauxchen;77139 said:
but you can go co-op in DMC3, with doppleganger, but i think that they dont wana ruin the DMC series by over-using it, like mario, and sonic, cuz it can go horribly wrong

I fail to see how a co-op mode would "ruin" the DMC franchise?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
This has been mentioned way too many times peeps, co-op would be awesome and it is bound to be in the next DMC, if not then shame on Capcom.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
CO-OP would be awsome...im all for it...might make it easier to do some of the boss fights and get an S on all missions...lol..although the fact that a CO-OP game WOULD work out has already been proven as some of u may have tried in dmc3 when u go into doppelganger the second player can control ur doppelganger making the fight that much easier

Sparda™

NERO116;78150 said:
CO-OP would be awsome...im all for it...might make it easier to do some of the boss fights and get an S on all missions...lol..although the fact that a CO-OP game WOULD work out has already been proven as some of u may have tried in dmc3 when u go into doppelganger the second player can control ur doppelganger making the fight that much easier

Or in Mission 19, when facing Arkham with Vergil...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom