• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I need to unlock Virgil storymode

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpArDaCaN =/)

"Toasty!"
I don't know if anyone asks this but if this "Virgil Storymode" is for real how do you unlock it. The only way I heard to unlock that mode is to finish the entire original DMC 3 game and start playing as Virgil in SE. Help me out here!!!

Ken(Dante)

yeah or when you buy the se and you already beating the game on the origenal one you dont have to beat the game but if you dident you have to beat the game as dante

ManOfMayhem

Vergil is unlockable with a code in SE. He doesnt have his own story mode and fights everyone that Dante fights.

Keaton

Premium
Virgils mode (playing through Dantes missions as Virgil) can only be done on Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition via two methods.

1) Have a completed Save Game on the memory card for Devil May Cry 3: Dantes Awakening

OR

2) Beat DMC:SE with Dante

Thats it.

Sparda™

Keaton;103043 said:
Virgils mode (playing through Dantes missions as Virgil) can only be done on Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition via two methods.

1) Have a completed Save Game on the memory card for Devil May Cry 3: Dantes Awakening

OR

2) Beat DMC:SE with Dante

Thats it.

Since I have a Dante's Awakening savegame, I got that without any efforts.:D

And, K, It is DMC3: SE....:lol:

Keaton

Premium
Dante Aseroth;103070 said:
Since I have a Dante's Awakening savegame, I got that without any efforts.:D

Thats how it worked for me =p

And, K, It is DMC3: SE....:lol:

I miss one '3' and you come down on me >.< lol

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
But if you play the PAL version Vergil is unlocked at the very beginning :D. I just wanted to say.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Question answered, thread locked, rep+ to Keaton. By the way stop the endless spam guys. The first page is full of discussions about who's correct and who's not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom