• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I NEED SUBSCRIDER OR STAFF'S HELP

Keaton

Premium
Slayer_of_Darkness96;173850 said:
Somebody answer me QUICK.

Paypal is the supreme method of payment, of which you need a Paypal account for.

Keaton

Premium
Monthly Recurring would take the money from your Paypal account every month when the subscription expires - it doesn't matter if you're signed into DMC.ORG or not.

Keaton

Premium
1 Month after the day you buy it I assume, I can't be 100% sure because although I am a Gold Subscriber, I have no hand in applying the Gold Memberships etc.

Keaton

Premium
As far as I'm aware Paypal is the only method.
Paypal is the best one because its secure for both the payer and the pay'ee (o_O).

Durante

Dead
Actually paypal uses credits card and not only that you can either tranfer money from your credit card to your paypal account or register your credit card info and buy everything through paypal with it trust me i know ;)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
PayPal is the only method we accept for the reasons already given - plus, you can cancel whenever you want without having to wait for us to arrange anything. We don't see any banking details, personal info or credit card infomation at any point with PayPal and the subscription remains completely in your hands and not ours.

Money should leave your PayPal account at the end of the subscription month (so if you subscribe, say, 25th May then the next deduction would be 25th June and so on). If you wish to cancel at any time, you can do so by going to PayPal and closing it via your account. The staff here have zero control over your payments although if PayPal should screw up and charge you, say, three times or something for one subscription, we are able to issue a refund accordingly. Other than that, it's all under your control :)

Top Bottom