• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

i need some help

Enigmatic_soldier

Evolve today!
i want to buy a game for the pc.but i don't know if i have to buy something or download something:(for example i bought devil may cry 4 for the pc what do i have to do to be able to play it?

well easy if you bought it on dvd try launching the install wizard and going thru options step by step and it will be installed on your pc,
if you downloaded it you will first have to unzip it and for that you need a program called winrar if you have it just unzip it to the direction file you want and you should find your game in that file
hope i was helpful if you have anymore questions just ask :)
oh and sorry about before:)

Enigmatic_soldier

Evolve today!
its ok.so ur saying that i have to install this program to play it.oh and when i meant playing the game it was on dvd.i also need a pc controler right?

well if youre playing it from dvd you dont need winrar just activate the installation there should be an icon prompting you to install it
like for example: install devil may cry or something similar,
as for playing you can play on keyboard but if you have a joy stick it will be way more simple to play

yea in the installation wizard it should ask you if to create a desktop icon for the game if you put yes then the game will appear on your desktop
thats all

heh well of course its out for the pc,
i waited for it for centuries to come out since i dont have 360 or ps3 and i was happy when it came out so i recommend you buy it :)
and youre welcome if you have anymore questions let me know

oh yea if you have enough memory space on your pc and a good enough graphics card but you shouldnt worry about it too much modern pc should have the qualities enough to play it

Top Bottom