• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

i need some help it is serious

ok i just had an entery exam in a hospital. i did good and got 9 out of 10 becuse there was one question i was sure that i picked the right answer but it turned out to be wrong.

here is the question

__________ people don't like to go to the doctor.

A) most of
B) The most
C) most

i picked C becuse it is the right answer.
if i picked A or B the sentence won't be completed.

the one who checked the exam and gave me the score said that the right answer is A.

what do you think?

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Dude I totally agree, C is the best answer. Who ever graded your exam and said A was the right one is retarded and needs to go back to school.

BLACK MONSTER!!! where you been buddy?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
What what WHAT!?

Gah, I'm sorry but this person clearly has no grasp on the English Language, as you say, if you had picked either A or B, the sentence would be incomplete, and hence, grammatically incorrect, it's your examiner who is wrong, not you.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I can c what the problem is here *pardon the lame ass joke :lol:* It is clearly c my friend. Tis the examiner who needs his head examined ;)

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Wow.....your examiner is a dip****, seriously.
How the **** couldn't he have realised that C was right?

he said that " we none english people have a problem we tranlate every single word from our language into english. and that is the reason why our english sucks. "

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Dude, proper English is proper English. There is no dumbed down version... You were right, he was wrong...

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
Damn right he's wrong. It seemed right to me, even if it was different in another bloody language. Stupid if ya ask me :dry:
You should of let me mark your exam, I would have gave you full marks :D

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I speak English fluently, always have done, I enforce grammar with every person I speak with via MSN or Myspace, or things like that, I despise shorthand typing and I will call someone out on poor grammar, trust me, C is the correct answer, there is no dumbed down version of English, the only exception is Pidgin English, and that should not be used as an official language for things such as exams, only as a starting basis for developing languages.

Tis your examiner who needs to learn English to a more adequate level, not you.

-Flaunts A Level English Language standards.- :lol:

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I do that as well, Angelo Credo. It bugs the f*ing crap out me when someone speaks or writes with incorrect grammar. I always correct them.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I usually don't like to be fussy over grammar... Due to the fact that we all make mistakes, and it's only human ;) But this examiner is so wrong...

Top Bottom