• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I need help chosing a game on 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
i have £70 and was wondering wat game i should buy.....
i thought of COD4 or Guitar Hero 3 and any other ones u guys have in mind and i have a 360 so only games for that .

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
^ I'll drink to that, COD4 is an awesome game, both in terms of story and multiplayer, a brilliant choice to spend some of your money on, I'd highly recommend it, and this is coming from someone who actually dislikes shooters.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angelo Credo;119568 said:
^ I'll drink to that, COD4 is an awesome game, both in terms of story and multiplayer, a brilliant choice to spend some of your money on, I'd highly recommend it, and this is coming from someone who actually dislikes shooters.

It was the first game to make me embrace Online gaming on consoles as i was an avid PC Gamer to begin with. The online for COD 4 is superb however and COD, COD 2 and COD 4 will always be in my top rated online games ever.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
my bro has it on Ps3 so i dont nreally need it....... but his ps3 is broke

i have made up my mind im going to get guitar hero 3
so this thread can be closed

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Call of Duty 4! Call of Duty 4! I've poured 10 days of my life into playing that online (seriously, it trakcs how much time you've played online). And I'm still not the top rank! :lol: I'm not far off, though...

I'll go ahead and close this for ya as per your request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom