• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I need a little help

RebeccaBuchanan

Blaze Knight
i have this weird sparkly distortion going on in my right eye and i have no clue what caused it. either i pressed on it or i stared into a light. either way, i need a little help.

EDIT: turns out it was temporary. guess i stared into a light.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Okay, well since your issue has cleared up then I don't see a further discussion point. However, if you get the same thing again then let someone know about it. Because it's better to be safe, then sorry :)

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
If it doesn't go away next time, go to an optician(eye doctor) and they will be more able to help. They're usually very nice aswel. ^_^

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
You might have a floater. I get them sometimes. That's if that's what you
're talking about. I get'em often in my left eye and I get a migrain afterwards. They're sometimes caused by your sinus or a busted blood vessal in the eyes. It goes away after a certain period of time (mine can last up to 15 minutes or almost an hour), but my grandma had one in her eye that stayed for months and had to go to the doctor for it.

Whatever it is, if it does it again and bothers you, do see a doctor. It's what we can suggest. :>

Top Bottom