• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I just recently started to have this error

Status
Not open for further replies.

KRSkull

This error occurs when your monitor doesn't support the resolution and color mode. Check to see if your video card is supported by the game and check if your video card driver is the latest version.

Anthony

THE BLUE GOD
This error occurs when your monitor doesn't support the resolution and color mode. Check to see if your video card is supported by the game and check if your video card driver is the latest version.
It is a pirated DMC 4 could that be an issue? And my graphics card is an NVIDIA Geforce 550

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
It is a pirated DMC 4 could that be an issue?

Yes it could be you wouldn't be the first one reporting that error with a pirated copy.

However are you sure your monitor supports that resolution? Cause that can be the problem.

Anthony

THE BLUE GOD
Yes it could be you wouldn't be the first one reporting that error with a pirated copy.

However are you sure your monitor supports that resolution? Cause that can be the problem.
I have no idea because at first the pirated version worked now it doesn't and how do I know if my monitor supports it?

EDIT: My monitor supports 1680x1050

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I think I better stop here cause I believe that supporting piracy in any way is against forum rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom