• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I just got back into devil may cry 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinny

Hey i know ive beaten DMC 1 more than once but i need a to know somthing where is the best place to get orbs i normally do mission 4 fighing the phantom in the hallway saving and reseting the game and repeating the same prosses or mission 16 with the plasmas over and over, should i continue to do this or is there a better way? let me know thx

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
If I want any orb. I just a play a mission, I save the game just before the completion of it. That way, I save the orbs I earned in that mission. Then I replay the mission and do this as many times as it takes. A good spot for this tactic is Nelo Angelo's stage. I think it's mission 17. The hallway is full of Fetish (or some time Nobodies). Fetishes can be easily beaten with the Grenade gun but leave many orbs. I beat them again and again when in need of orbs by using the strategy I mentioned.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
welcome back....hehehe i usually just replay a mission where there are lots of enemies and save the same before im done or i go into the little room or i destroy lots of stuff...

Keaton

Premium
Tony pretty much covered it.

Found yourself a mission that you can easily beat, and also one that yealds a nice amount of orbs. Before you conclude the level simply save the game and then click restart...works in all DMC games :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom