• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I have Returned From the Grave! Of...Graveyness!

AceofSpades

Lord of the Void
Oh it's good to be back. It's like returning home from a vacation or some thing, all you guys, I, can't thank you enough. I just hope I haven't missed to much.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
....idk what I was think when I made the title...but OK! I'm back. With a whole bunch of new video gaming info, and knowledge, mostly with Scp containment breach.

Yay! Someone to nerd out with concerning the SCP Foundation!

Welcome back, dude. ^^

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014

I forgot its number, but my favorite SCP of all time is the Shadow Dimension. The one full of shadow creatures that steal people's hearts in order to make more of themselves, and it was shut down by a D-CLASS!

Again I forgot the number, but The Flesh That Hates is a good runner up, because it reminds me so much of Prototype. TFTH would make for an amazing hack 'n slash game, I'd think. XD

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
welcome back!! sorry...i didn't notice u were gone >.<' mostly because i'm not a frequent DMC forum visitor as i used to be T.T Ahhh how i missed u so forum!

AceofSpades

Lord of the Void
I forgot its number, but my favorite SCP of all time is the Shadow Dimension. The one full of shadow creatures that steal people's hearts in order to make more of themselves, and it was shut down by a D-CLASS!

Again I forgot the number, but The Flesh That Hates is a good runner up, because it reminds me so much of Prototype. TFTH would make for an amazing hack 'n slash game, I'd think. XD
My favorite Is Scp-076, code name Abel.

seraphmaycry

1 hi

2 PANCAKES!!!!

3 now i remember you!!!!

4 whad da hell are you talking about with scp it sounds cool

you joined at a bad time i heard the forum will shut down soon

Top Bottom