• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

i finished the game and playin with vergil

Status
Not open for further replies.

hatablocka

i have to say dante is more fun and vergil is very boring he cant even double jump and his jump sucks no offense but i do like vergil hes cool but dante better

Ryuuji

Dark slayer
good for you man but I don't think that vergil is boring may be you don't know how to play as vergil

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I'm really afraid you may start making threads just to say a one sentence.

Thread 1- I

Thread 2- Really

Thread 3- FAIL

You create a new topic just to post something that could've been said in a already existing thread. As a matter of fact I thought you would've said this in the thread you made earlier, remember the one already about you finishing the game?

Ryuuji

Dark slayer
Bringerofchaos;115837 said:
I'm really afraid you may start making threads just to say a one sentence.

Thread 1- I

Thread 2- Really

Thread 3- FAIL

You create a new topic just to post something that could've been said in a already existing thread. As a matter of fact I thought you would've said this in the thread you made earlier, remember the one already about you finishing the game?

I guess that your right I didn't pay attention to that you know hatablocka so far you are just getting your rep to the worst

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Since this topic is pointless and Vergil in SE DMC3 doesn't have much dynamic apart being there for fans; whats the point in rep anyway? Does it do anything? >_>

hatablocka

these guys are nerds i swear im jus saying dont answer it if you gonna talk like that u hear y answer if your not gonan answer the question jus ignore my posts

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
hatablocka;115850 said:
these guys are nerds i swear im jus saying dont answer it if you gonna talk like that u hear y answer if your not gonan answer the question jus ignore my posts

We're not nerds, we just like to have discussions that are relevant and make enough sense to debate. It's not personal picking, but if you want someone to pay attention to your posts, try upgrading your grammar that doesn't include "U" and "Y", lack of punctuation and "sucks". I agree Vergil isn't as progressive as Dante's moveset, due to SE being purely for fans and extra content. He's more like a costume.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I don't even care about your abysmal grammer anymore I'm just telling you that your breaking simple and easy to follow rules.

I'm not talking about the rep you give someone, what I'm saying is his reputation as a member will go down if he keeps this up and Hatablocka, do you really want to be remembered as the person he created pointless topics and had bad grammer?

Ryuuji

Dark slayer
NerosDevil;115847 said:
Since this topic is pointless and Vergil in SE DMC3 doesn't have much dynamic apart being there for fans; whats the point in rep anyway? Does it do anything? >_>
I'm not saying that rep is every thing but atleast you don't want to have a bad rep

hatablocka;115850 said:

well if you don't want us to answer your psots thats fine with me but if you keep going like this no one will answer to your posts trust me
you just lost one

hatablocka

u know what i dont really care about rep or anything answer em or dont i dont care do whatever u like other people will asnwer and if they dont want to then it is what it is

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
20070902-Facepalm1.jpg

I know it's probably annoying you, but DMC is a brutal community when the game is involved and takes the game serious. Look back at this thread in 3 years time.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
hatablocka;115858 said:
u know what i dont really care about rep or anything answer em or dont i dont care do whatever u like other people will asnwer and if they dont want to then it is what it is
I am not talking about the rep system, what I'm saying is if keep acting like this no one will EVER reply to any on the nonsense you post.

Listen well, STOP posting this nonsense, STOP creating new threads when what you are saying can be posted in an already existing thread.
And mosting importannt don't create another thread when you already have made a topic for it! You made it yourself, is it that hard to post in that one? As for your grammer, are you off? Seriously, I don't understand how any of your supposed teachers even understand the gibberish you put down!

I don't care if I'm flaming, it needs to be said sense you find it so hard to follow simple rules.

Hello Good sir.

On behalf of everyone here, I must regretfully inform you to GTFO and take you FAIL with you.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
hatablocka;115863 said:
i dont care i do what i feel like grammar or nonsense threads okay. you cant stop me
Words:
Mod
Ban
....register? I'm not being mean. I acted like this when I was about 13 and made a tool of myself a few years back on a DMC forum.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
hatablocka;115863 said:
i dont care i do what i feel like grammar or nonsense threads okay. you cant stop me
I laugh at your attempts to put together a sentence.

The FAIL truck just came, they want you back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom