• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I don´t understand !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
First i want to apologize for making one more of this threads, but i really want to know WHY DO YOU GUYS HATE NERO SO MUCH ???
is it because he is a poser or he is trying to take Dante´s place in the game ? ... I don´t understand, WHY DO YOU HATE THE KID ????:huh::unsure:

Irish-DEVILMAN

1st uSUFFER Then uDie
Many people have posted why they don't like Nero in General Discussion a thread called the Anti-Nero club ( which I'm part of ) even people who like Nero are welcome to post there, read the1st page as admins don't want people arguing its more a debate also theres a Nero club in General Discussion for people who like him, its up to you.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I don't like him cause not only does he come in and steal Dante's spotlight but he mouths off to Dante and he brings all his drama into everything and he is frickin emo boy

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Conceicao;100972 said:
First i want to apologize for making one more of this threads, but i really want to know WHY DO YOU GUYS HATE NERO SO MUCH ???
is it because he is a poser or he is trying to take Dante´s place in the game ? ... I don´t understand, WHY DO YOU HATE THE KID ????:huh::unsure:

Im not trying to be an internet bully...But are you serious??? You even said yourself that you know that there are threads like this and you make another topic asking the same question. People are just gonna say the same thing they said in the last Nero hating topic.

Im sorry to sound rude but there is no point to making topics to ask a question that has already been answered many times in different point of views. And it's not gonna make people hate Nero any less.

Keaton

Premium
As said by Irish-DEVILMAN and Virgilissexy, there are and have been threads for this.

If you want to discuss the reasons why Nero is disliked, you would be best approaching the Anto-Nero Club (in DMC General Discussion).

Remember, no flaming or trolling, it (as said) is a debate thread =p

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom