• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I can't take it anymore

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
There's just nothing to do here anymore. No updates, no news, and it feels as though Capcom has forgotten about DMC. Not only that, but since it appears that DmC won't be continuing, then what the hell am I still doing here? I don't care for the original series so what's the point anymore?

Plus this sights forums are nothing but whining and bitter feelings and I honestly don't feel like wasting my time here doing nothing but arguing with people are just a lil angsty about DMC not coming back or DmC not making any news.

So I'm outta here for a while. At least till SOMETHING shows up.

Lord Nero

Ultraviolet Sentinel
There's just nothing to do here anymore. No updates, no news, and it feels as though Capcom has forgotten about DMC. Not only that, but since it appears that DmC won't be continuing, then what the hell am I still doing here? I don't care for the original series so what's the point anymore?

Plus this sights forums are nothing but whining and bitter feelings and I honestly don't feel like wasting my time here doing nothing but arguing with people are just a lil angsty about DMC not coming back or DmC not making any news.

So I'm outta here for a while. At least till SOMETHING shows up.
Aw man, that's too bad. I quite liked reading some of your comments. But it's understandable... I was thinking about leaving too. The main reason being that there's just very little to talk about, unless I spend an hour thinking of a thread topic related to games in general XD. It just takes too long, and there aren't too many games to talk about. I'm trying to kind of ration it all.

I hope we'll get more news on Devil May Cry soon. But yeah, sorry to see you go. Good health and fortune, and till next time then!

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
To bad you left. Our opinion may be different, but it's shame you felt that it's time for you to depart from this forum. I hope you return when and if something new be announced.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Oh. I've not seen this until now.
Well, even though I find your complaining about bitter feelings and hating a bit hypocritical, since I've seen you posting unnecessary hating posts yourself, I agree with you that Capcom is not collaborating on keeping forums like this exciting, given the lack of news. So I understand your decision to leave. See ya, hopefully.

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
Well, I'm quite late to this farewell party. Well, it was nice having you around.
See ya.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Peace out mate. Sad to hear you leave us. I remember you from long time ago. I believe we chatted on msn once. About blender and such I think. Well I get your reasons since I feel that way about the world sometimes too. If many people I see do bad things that doesn't mean everyone in the world does bad things. That's just what I feel those times. I started taking back things I said when I got angry and that has made my life much easier. So I guess that works for this place too. What you do is up to you. Sorry for going a bit personal here but just wanted to point that one out. Bye bye!

Top Bottom