• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I cant find a use!

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I cant find a use for for the infinate devil trigger costume!

I feel kind of disappointed that I beat dmd and im not useing it!

Problem is dmd made me realize how powerful I am.

I mean I learned max act perfectly and.............I was just really powerful.................

I played devil hunter and went through it like a hot knife through butter...........

Then it makes your grade at the the end of the mission a D a fluking D!

Besides bloody palace when can I use this costume?

Keaton

Premium
Fun.

End of story.

((Truth is there is no use for the Super Costume, its a gimmic. Have fun with it, beat some bosses on DMD reeeaaaal quick and just play - tbh its a fun suit, but you have to appreciate it as a 'cheat' so-to-speak.

Have you EVER used a game code that gave you god-mode or infinite ammo etc, its the same deal here, its no where near as fun as doing it on your own but its something fun still - i used it to practice Neros Devil Trigger Techniques etc))

aka958

Don't trust people
:O:O:O as keaton said.... fun.. LOTS OF FUN... and if the hell and hell **** you off... fix it with super costume... and if you complete a whole mode with super costume on Xbox 360 you get a ACHIVEMENT! :cool:

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Did we play the same game?

Neros super costume doesnt make you faster and I know for a fact your health doesnt regenerate.

Enlighten me.

Top Bottom