• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I cannot finish this game because of this bug.

DivineSpark

When I play as Dante. It keeps changing firearms and weapons randomly when I fight, even when I dont press q or e buttons. I play on pc with mouse&keyboard. I cannot fight final battle because it keeps changing weapons during the fight. Is there any way to fix this?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
If you have any controllers plugged, try unplugging them.

Otherwise I don't know what could be at fault, you should post in the tech support thread on Steam.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Some ideas...

- Update your keyboard/mouse drivers.
- Uninstall the game from your PC, re-install it.

The PC is probably getting conflicting, or confusing inputs. Make sure your computer is clean, updated, and whatnot.

Hi
Is your game on auto mode?
Because my roommate started playing the game but since he just wants to experience the story and is not interested in learning the combos he set it to auto mode and when he got to Dante the game chooses weapons and styles at random during gameplay best suited to current enemy being faced, at least that's what it looks like to me, when I resumed my session with auto mode disabled nothing changes while playing with Dante unless I do it myself.

I'm on Ps4 btw but I assume the same logic applies regardless of console or PC if it is in fact the auto mode that does this.

Top Bottom