• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I bet NT will have a problem giving out the Codes

Martius

SSSmokin!
I hate to be that guy but I have to ask. What exactly is going on right now? I'm having a little bit of a hard time understanding this. I apologize if it's a silly question btw, I'm out of the loop at the moment. I thought VD was already out for everyone to download?
Official release date is 5 or 6 march depending on region or country. Around week or two ago some people noticed that they codes for that dlc are working. Some people thought that is preorder early acces, but it looks like it depends on region and luck if you can access it.

Domenic93

I suppose someone in Capcom made a bad decision and dont want to stick to it.
It is not Uwe Boll level of stupid, he is actually exploiting German taxing system to get refunds when his crap film are not profitable.
that's also ninja theory's schtick, seriously the English government is doing the same thing for them.

zarion

Jesus Christ you guys, NT has JACK ALL to do with the distribution of DmC and all related merchandise.
Capcom and Sony does that.
It would be like blaming Gamefreak for Pokemon events being delayed, or an episode of the anime looking like ****.
Vergil's Downfall was finished in mid-February, most likely even earlier than that.

Avenged Sorrow

Dark Slayer
Jesus Christ you guys, NT has JACK ALL to do with the distribution of DmC and all related merchandise.
Capcom and Sony does that.
It would be like blaming Gamefreak for Pokemon events being delayed, or an episode of the anime looking like ****.
Vergil's Downfall was finished in mid-February, most likely even earlier than that.
You get what I meant
I said they (capcom or whoever handles it) would have a problem
and from the looks of it they are

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
soooo can someone tell me y I can't use my code to get VD? (the actual question is Y THE HELL IS GAMESTOP TOYIN' WITH MY EMOTIONS N NOT ADDING IT TO THE SITE ALREADY?!?)

Avenged Sorrow

Dark Slayer
soooo can someone tell me y I can't use my code to get VD? (the actual question is Y THE HELL IS GAMESTOP TOYIN' WITH MY EMOTIONS N NOT ADDING IT TO THE SITE ALREADY?!?)
if you go the code on your receipt you have to wait until the website "devilmaycry.com/vergil" is updated

Top Bottom