• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I am really sorry !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuuji

Dark slayer
hey guys its good to write in this fourm again it has been a long time sence I have been online anyway I only want to say that I am sorry I can't be online for the next 20 days beause I have some work to do ( you know I have to work over times and stuff) thats why I will not have the time to set on my lap top and I'm only working like that in this time because I wanna buy a new xbox360 (lol)

P.S : my first xbox360 got broken and I can't play dmc wich makes me mad so I have to get a new one

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Uhm, I don't know how to say this but you certainly do not need to be sorry for something like this. You are first a person in real life and then a member of our Forums:p

Anyway I wish you all the best.^_^

Ryuuji

Dark slayer
yeah I know that I don't have to be sorry but I hate to leave something for with out makeing it clear you know?

Koemi

half-breed
hm, okay, then should I say "apology accepted" to make you feel a bit better? ;)

In any case, best of luck with your 360 and whatever you're doing in your real life.

Keaton

Premium
We shall see you when you return, have fun and get that new 360 ^__^ DMC is a' callin'! :D

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Tony_Redgrave;122960 said:
Uhm, I don't know how to say this but you certainly do not need to be sorry for something like this. You are first a person in real life and then a member of our Forums:p
No no no no no - that's madness! Heresy! Lunacy!

FIRST a forum-goer
THEN a gamer
THEN a person in "real life" or whatever it's called...

:p

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Angel;122998 said:
No no no no no - that's madness! Heresy! Lunacy!

FIRST a forum-goer
THEN a gamer
THEN a person in "real life" or whatever it's called...

:p

To be honest, when I wrote this one I wanted to add something like *don't kill me admins* but then I thought naaah. It goes to show one should follow his heart without doubts:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom