• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hybrids Can't Reproduce (Nero/Vergil Theory)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Darth Angelo;235827 said:
^^ Exactly

When you look at everything Nero did to save Kyrie he didn't exactly sit in the corner and suck his thumb. For a guy his age he was insanely ballsy and brave.

I know I would never be able to do what he did, and I'm only a year younger. One look at Angelo Agnus or Credo, and I'd be gone. As in running, not death.

aka958

Don't trust people
DreadnoughtDT;235840 said:
I know I would never be able to do what he did, and I'm only a year younger. One look at Angelo Agnus or Credo, and I'd be gone. As in running, not death.

If I had weapons and the skills to use it, I wouldn't run away from them. I would run towards them, falling down and crying wouldn't help.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
aka958;235940 said:
If I had weapons and the skills to use it, I wouldn't run away from them. I would run towards them, falling down and crying wouldn't help.

The only time Nero fell down and cried is when he came to the realization that he just missed his last chance to save the woman he loves. He thought she was going to be killed..he can't fly as soon as that bridge fell he was back on the chase because all hope wasn't lost now. Nero didn't run away from anybody, Agnus and Credo were the ones falling down.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I feel bad 4 Nero - I do. Just me being a Dante freak I have 2 hate Nero 4 taking up screen time, lol. I wanted 2 ask - when did we find out he was 16?

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^ Dunno. I've had this conversation in another thread, so I wondered if it was fact or not?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
He's only a year older than me. Kid has guts, I'll give him that. I'd turn tail and run at the sight of a frigging Scarecrow. ._.

Meg

Incomplete Dani;236281 said:
It's stated that he's sixteen in the DMC4 novel.

The only thing is that that novel was pretty messed up. Still the thought of Nero being younger than me...Awwww what a cute little Nero.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
meg127;236362 said:
The only thing is that that novel was pretty messed up. Still the thought of Nero being younger than me...Awwww what a cute little Nero.

Yeah, the novel's messed up, but it's the only official source for his age. :/

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well, you've got a point. But isn't it best to go with what's there instead of just guessing?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ebony;235605 said:
So what's instore for DMC 5?

Dante wakes up. Trish comes over, and Dante tells her about his freaky dream and how she disguised herself as 'Gloria' and how she was all 'tits and ass' she slaps him and walks out....
(sorry I'll stop there!)
:D

LOL I love that idea!
The thought of Nero popping out of the ground at random is pretty good too :lol:
Plus, I'm all for the Emo Will Cry game. That's all Nero does throughout DMC4 (if he's not trying his best to throw some banter out, which he sucks at, which is just like Vergil only Vergil is funny because he's being serious, and Nero just...sucks) he runs after the girl and when he sees her it's KYRIE! and when he's dying it's KYRIE! and when he's upset it's KYRIEEEEEE!!!! I mean, poor Kyrie! She must be so traumatised by this emo kid that is constantly screaming her name. I know it'd freak me out. o_O

I'm just kidding! I stand by the theory that Nero is another son of Sparda. He can't be Sparda incarnate because he just sucks too much. :p

Meg

Chloe_Ryder;236947 said:
LOL I love that idea!
The thought of Nero popping out of the ground at random is pretty good too :lol:
Plus, I'm all for the Emo Will Cry game. That's all Nero does throughout DMC4 (if he's not trying his best to throw some banter out, which he sucks at, which is just like Vergil only Vergil is funny because he's being serious, and Nero just...sucks) he runs after the girl and when he sees her it's KYRIE! and when he's dying it's KYRIE! and when he's upset it's KYRIEEEEEE!!!! I mean, poor Kyrie! She must be so traumatised by this emo kid that is constantly screaming her name. I know it'd freak me out. o_O

I'm just kidding! I stand by the theory that Nero is another son of Sparda. He can't be Sparda incarnate because he just sucks too much. :p

BWAHAHAHA! That's the funniest post I've read in awhile. The best part is that its true. Oh how I missed you. *gives cookie*^_^

Rebeliion

Crimson Fire Scorch Earth
u kno everyone really does hate nero alot it seems so even if he is vergil's son or not i dn,t think that we will really care lol but i agree, capcom should,t mess with science that's NOT COOLL MEIN!!! Smthing else i thought bout...lets say for argument sake he is vergil's son ummm if vergil is a half demon...and he mates with a human...then won't nero be even less of a demon than him.....this is prob why he cough cough...sucks

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Rebeliion;250548 said:
u kno everyone really does hate nero alot it seems so even if he is vergil's son or not i dn,t think that we will really care lol but i agree, capcom should,t mess with science that's NOT COOLL MEIN!!! Smthing else i thought bout...lets say for argument sake he is vergil's son ummm if vergil is a half demon...and he mates with a human...then won't nero be even less of a demon than him.....this is prob why he cough cough...sucks

...I thought Nero was just fine and dandy.

If he is the son of Vergil that makes him 1/4 demon, as opposed to Dante and Vergil's 1/2 demon blood. So yes, less of a demon.

Top Bottom