• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hybrids Can't Reproduce (Nero/Vergil Theory)

aka958

Don't trust people
DreadnoughtDT;235005 said:
@aka: OP means Original Poster.

Then you could call it TC, the same damn thing...
TC = Thread Creator

There are too many words for it, just annoys me. There is a quote button, I like to use it. Dani can't get annoyed for me not following her habits, now can she?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
aka958;235007 said:
Then you could call it TC, the same damn thing...
TC = Thread Creator

There are too many words for it, just annoys me. There is a quote button, I like to use it. Dani can't get annoyed for me not following her habits, now can she?

True, true. But let's not start a flame war. Just because she has no right doesn't mean you can nark on her for it.

aka958

Don't trust people
DreadnoughtDT;235008 said:
True, true. But let's not start a flame war. Just because she has no right doesn't mean you can nark on her for it.

I didn't, I just mentioned it. As she mentioned it bugged her.
I also mentioned I knew of no such thing and defended myself.

We should stop posting if we got nothing more to add to the subject of the thread though.

Meg

Ebony;234908 said:
But in Capcom's world a demon had *ahem* sexual relations with a human - therefore anything is possible! :D

I just realized that wouldn't that make Sparda an incubus? o_O

Anyway, why the reasons Dani gives for Nero no being Vergil's son make sense, I don't Capcom cares. The laws of nature don't apply in fiction. Especially if that fiction is a game series that has failed to make any sort of sense so far. :p

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
meg127;235028 said:
I just realized that wouldn't that make Sparda an incubus? o_O

:huh: Yeah, I guess, but arn't they suppost to go for sleeping women or something. Ick I'll stop there.

As far as the DMC fictional world goes anything could happen - Nero's parents actually turn out to be a fish and a kangaroo = perfectly normal. :wacko:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hell, Nero could end up as the gay lovechild of Xevnas and I. :wacko:

Xevnas: Oh, you did NOT just go there.

DT: *gulp*

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
DreadnoughtDT;235042 said:
Hell, Nero could end up as the gay lovechild of Xevnas and I. :wacko:

Xevnas: Oh, you did NOT just go there.

DT: *gulp*

Or the gay love child of Dante and Vergil. e_o

Maybe that's why Vergil doesn't want Dante getting him drunk again.

@Aka: Didn't mean to be rude, or anything. Just on TS people would quote the first post in the thread (that was about 2000 words) instead of just saying @OP, or something.

Meg

For all we know Nero could have just popped up out of the ground! Heck, that's more logical than Vergil reproducing...

aka958

Don't trust people
meg127;235102 said:
For all we know Nero could have just popped up out of the ground! Heck, that's more logical than Vergil reproducing...

You got a point there. Vergil isn't the type who you think would have children. But why always think it is Nero/Vergil? Why not Nery/Dante?
That's equally worse... Maybe that devil bringer that Nero got under that little fight the order had before the events of DMC4 was something Sparda or Vergil left behind, like a devil arm. Those devil arms connects to the user, so if they were to be left behind, maybe something from the user also is left behind?

@Dani: No probs, I didn't take it offensively in the first place either.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I've thought about Nero/Dante (Nero being the result of a very drunken one night stand)
I've also thought about Nero being something to do with Mundus.
I'm not sure about Sparda being an incubus though.

@Meg: I loled so loud that i got told off (it was 1am)

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I've got it!

Basically the beginning of DMC 5 shows Dante waking up from a nice refreshing sleep. (picture the scene ladies, preferably he has no top on....just his pants :p)

- Nero/Kyrie and everything DMC 4 was actually just a dream! He mutters 'Thank **** for that!'

^_^ everybody is happy. Nero fans don't dispair he gets his own spin off game called 'Emo May Cry!'

Meg

Hahaha, I love it! Although wouldn't calling it Emo Will Cry be more appropriate.

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O 1000 posts! REALLY? I never ever thought I'd hit that. Sheesh.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^ Congrats ^_^

I'm getting carried away here, but humour me (I'm extrememly bored!) so yeah DMC4 was a dream. So what's instore for DMC 5?

Dante wakes up. Trish comes over, and Dante tells her about his freaky dream and how she disguised herself as 'Gloria' and how she was all 'tits and ass' she slaps him and walks out....
(sorry I'll stop there!)
:D

aka958

Don't trust people
meg127;235599 said:
Hahaha, I love it! Although wouldn't calling it Emo Will Cry be more appropriate.

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O 1000 posts! REALLY? I never ever thought I'd hit that. Sheesh.

I thought about that name too! Why do you need to be so fast about it?!

aka958

Don't trust people
DreadnoughtDT;235671 said:
Emo Will Cry...? How mean.

It's the truth. Nero was too much of falling down and bleed through his eyes instead of standin up like a man and try to do something about it.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
aka958;235770 said:
It's the truth. Nero was too much of falling down and bleed through his eyes instead of standin up like a man and try to do something about it.

He's sixteen, though. Any sixteen year old would act like that. He's simply not old enough to know anything else to do.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
^^ Exactly

When you look at everything Nero did to save Kyrie he didn't exactly sit in the corner and suck his thumb. For a guy his age he was insanely ballsy and brave.

Top Bottom