• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Human OR Demon

Human or demon

• Human

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Demon

Votes: 17 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
uhhhh human world, its been a while
now lets destroy it with my demonic powers MUHAHAHAHAAAAA
all of you had your life once, but not again .

Niloufar

wise humen use emotions wisely :3
but for those who are idiots, yes emotions make them weak

i would choose something between human and demon :D' since humans are well, human and demons are powerfull!

aoshi

aka958;246611 said:
D:

Point not taken. I still don't get it. Rage or not, seeing someone fade away from their life is horrible, may it be in defense, furiosity, hatred or vengeance it doesn't matter. I understand your rage, your willing to kill someone for that, but when you would've pulled it off. What then?

Actually,question is what happens if u dont fight back for injustice or betrayal. For most part betrayals are on purpose and has no logical reason besides petty human emotions such as jealousy and incompetence.

If u are holding back claiming samurai's bushido, U will be pinned as weak which will aggrevate u even more and put oppositte side 1up. Some are here jus to hurt and betray. I would rather be a demon in teaching them a lesson though i might need to take risks.

I had to argue on an entire forum that pinned vergil weak at the end of DMC 3 when facing mundus. I proved the same wrong as vergil stayed in demon world as it was his father's place. U might as well argue the same but fact is vergil stuck to his bushido jus as u are stuck with human emotions.

I would say to throw a punch when one is needed sans human emotions. Better a demonic one.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Let me ask you guys a question.

Would ANY of you be willing to kill someone? To take something that isn't in your judgment to take? To watch the life drain out of their eyes as they bleed to death, in pain and agony, crying in fear?

I wouldn't. I couldn't. And anyone who says they could, is a liar.

I'm not a liar and I'll say YES I can
well if you just want to hear NO and you call the yes answer lie, why you are asking then??

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
DreadnoughtDT;248290 said:
How cruel.

No one deserves to die. No one.

With you 99% DT. Although, I will admit that I could kill anyone with slow brutality, and feel no remorse.

Definition of Anyone: the asshole who takes somebody else's life deliberately for the sadistic and mental satisfaction of having the power over their life and death.

What goes around comes around. And, gosh, I don't even want to know what Drakkar said. I recall him being a heartless **** when I was mourning, so he's on my ignore list for good reason.

BACK ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd want to be human! There's no redemption for demons.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chloe_Ryder;248297 said:
With you 99% DT. Although, I will admit that I could kill anyone with slow brutality, and feel no remorse.

Definition of Anyone: the asshole who takes somebody else's life deliberately for the sadistic and mental satisfaction of having the power over their life and death.

What goes around comes around. And, gosh, I don't even want to know what Drakkar said. I recall him being a heartless **** when I was mourning, so he's on my ignore list for good reason.

BACK ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd want to be human! There's no redemption for demons.

I would like to point out though, that Drakkar is female.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
DreadnoughtDT;248276 said:
Let me ask you guys a question.

Would ANY of you be willing to kill someone? To take something that isn't in your judgment to take? To watch the life drain out of their eyes as they bleed to death, in pain and agony, crying in fear?

I wouldn't. I couldn't. And anyone who says they could, is a liar.

I don't believe everyone who says they can kill (or have) is a liar to say they willingly did it. A trip to a jail will clear that one up... they're fine for remorseless people, or even people who'll boast about what they've done.

As for me, the circumstances dictate it. For example, if they happen to be choking the life out of me or trying to stab me to death, then hell yes. They'll die before I let them kill me. But someone pitiful and defenceless and rolling about on the ground? No. If they're not a threat, there's no need or want to destroy someone.

As someone above said though - why ask if you can't accept a different answer than the one you think is right? We should all know for a fact that the world's got plenty of people willing to kill in it. Just take a look at the news every day. For all the thousands of deaths on the planet every day caused in wars, fights, petty disputes, riots, prisons, yadda yadda yadda... you reckon not a single person responsible wanted to take part? Or was 'forced' to do it?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lexy;248335 said:
I don't believe everyone who says they can kill (or have) is a liar to say they willingly did it. A trip to a jail will clear that one up... they're fine for remorseless people, or even people who'll boast about what they've done.

As for me, the circumstances dictate it. For example, if they happen to be choking the life out of me or trying to stab me to death, then hell yes. They'll die before I let them kill me. But someone pitiful and defenceless and rolling about on the ground? No. If they're not a threat, there's no need or want to destroy someone.

As someone above said though - why ask if you can't accept a different answer. We should all know for a fact that the world's got plenty of people willing to kill in it. Just take a look at the news every day.

I'm sorry for asking a question when I didn't want to hear an answer. I'm just so ticked that there are people on here that are perfectly willing to kill people just for a bit of power.

Tell those people what. You guys can go kill someone and become demons. I'll make sure to hunt those people down mercilessly, even if I lose my own life. We don't need people like that running around.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Don't be sorry... but don't be offended either ;) And I wouldn't believe everything someone types on a forum. But there are indeed people out there willing to kill. Quite a few it seems.

But for every person out there willing to do violence to someone else, there are probably ten people who won't. As much as there is sickening stuff out there in the world, and bad people, there are many good people too. They aren't outnumbered.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lexy;248337 said:
Don't be sorry... but don't be offended either ;) And I wouldn't believe everything someone types on a forum. But there are indeed people out there willing to kill. Quite a few it seems.

But for every person out there willing to do violence to someone else, there are probably ten people who won't. As much as there is sickening stuff out there in the world, and bad people, there are many good people too. They aren't outnumbered.

Yeah, you're right.

Sometimes, it feels like the exact opposite, though. Like the good people are the ones who are in the minority.

Meg

DreadnoughtDT;248338 said:
Yeah, you're right.

Sometimes, it feels like the exact opposite, though. Like the good people are the ones who are in the minority.

We're just a lot quieter than the bad people. Now that I've said that I'm going to contradict myself and complain. I have to say some of the comments on here make me want to vomit. Not pointing any fingers, you know who you are. :dry:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
meg127;248340 said:
We're just a lot quieter than the bad people. Now that I've said that I'm going to contradict myself and complain. I have to say some of the comments on here make me want to vomit. Not pointing any fingers, you know who you are. :dry:

THANK YOU.

Finally someone understands how I feel...

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Yeah, it just seems like it because death and disaster makes good news - or rather, the media reports more horrible things than good things, and I suppose by nature people's attention is grabbed more by the horrific and the terrifying rather than the good things that happen in life. They make it seem like there are paedophiles and rapists and murderers and terrorists not just on every street, but under your bed too... when it's not an accurate reflection at all on the number of 'good' vs 'evil' people out there.

You can meet 100 good people but the one bad one you meet will stand out in your mind along with the best, maybe as a survival mechanism. Just like there can be a million good things happening in the country out there but one bomb blast or one serial killing will arrest everyone's attention and have them wondering what's happened to the human race. I've met hundreds of great people in my life and only 2 or 3 really bad ones, ones to be avoided. I'm fairly sure most people are able to hold themselves in check, it's just the few that ruin it. Just like, most people's answers in this thread were quite 'normal' (so to speak 8D) but it was the minority extreme one(s) that drew your attention the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom