• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Human OR Demon

Human or demon

• Human

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Demon

Votes: 17 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
as to be expected with my name id choose demon. not for the power or the amazing strength, but cuz im already misunderstood as is. y not add horns to the deal right? lol

V

Oldschool DMC fan
DreadnoughtDT;238358 said:
Okay, guys, how about this?

What if you were given the choice to become a demon, no one would have to die, and you'd gain the form you choose, right down to the last detail? Then what?

I'd go for it. My life as a human is 99% boring and I'm recklessly bored. Sounds too much fun to pass up.

aka958

Don't trust people
I've read pretty much enough to see the evil minds in this thread.

What the hell?
The human race is the worst because... wait for it... THEY ARE REAL! **** no! I did not know that! I thought demons to were real. Demons have done horrible things, IN BOOKS, GAMES AND MOVIES!

Humans, to be a human doesn't mean you are related to every other human, it's not like we have a special bond. They are corrupt people, everywhere, but there are good people. We have emotion, that is what created our free will, or lust, greed, wrath, agony, hatred, pride, everything. Some don't care for others, that's just it. You don't want to be a human for that? Because someone else don't care for others? Humans are a vastly different race than others, we don't act all the same. We're not like dolphins or dogs or turtles or whatever you want to compare. We can't count ourselves as a whole because there are too much difference between us.

Ending someones life, seeing someone die right in front of you and knowing it was by your hand. You can never say if that person was a bad guy, you don't know that person. What made that person take action in the first place? What was it that fueled that person to do his/her evil deeds?
A bully, simply mocked you. They may have hurt you, they may have punched you, kicked you, verbally assaulted you. But do you want to KILL them for it?

See it this way. Your ending someone's everything, taking away their whole life. Everything, their memories, their joyous times, their happiness, their sorrow, remorse, their experience... What I'm saying it, because of someone bullied you, are you really going to take that step and actually KILL them for mere mockery?

So, if you had power, would you slay everything not agreeing with you and bullies you?

Want to know what I would do? I would not do anything if I had the power. I would only defend myself and make sure for those that they regret their actions towards me. Not killing them so they never have a chance to regret their past MISTAKES.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Free will?
If our destinies are written out already (ie we all die in 2012) how the hell do we have free will?

YES, i would like to see them... if not die, suffer at my hands.
Have you ever been tormented by others around you aka? All you want to do is live your life, but other ppl want to take your home/sanctuary away from you. Have you ever had to have your mom or dad watch you walking out of the road, because if they didn't, you'd be attacked?
Live my life aka, then you might feel a bit different.
All that we went through destroyed my family, and i would do anything to reap revenge on the scum that destroyed it in the first place.

If you would not do anything with that power, then the power is wasted.

aka958

Don't trust people
Vergil'sB*tch;238780 said:
Free will?
If our destinies are written out already (ie we all die in 2012) how the hell do we have free will?

YES, i would like to see them... if not die, suffer at my hands.
Have you ever been tormented by others around you aka? All you want to do is live your life, but other ppl want to take your home/sanctuary away from you. Have you ever had to have your mom or dad watch you walking out of the road, because if they didn't, you'd be attacked?
Live my life aka, then you might feel a bit different.
All that we went through destroyed my family, and i would do anything to reap revenge on the scum that destroyed it in the first place.

If you would not do anything with that power, then the power is wasted.

I haven't had that big of an issue. But, I've been tormented, I've had many people constantly betraying me, I'm pretty much filled with sorrow and hatred constantly because of the people around me. Dozens of things edited out because it is more of a private matter.

Why the hell do you think I would write something like that? Because I just don't like your way of thinka but I'm unexperienced in the subject? NO, I wouldn't write something like that without having at least experience myself.

Meg

I know we're your coming VB. *hugs* I've been bullied, harassed, used, and betrayed for years which resulted in me becoming a panicking mess. However, I would never seek revenge on all the people that hurt me. Living with all that angry and resentment isn't healthy. Its best to take that pain and turn it into strength. I've since forgiven all those people and now I'm living a happy life (for the most part ;)) I don't even think about all that stuff anymore. Soooo my advice to you is to forgive and forget and leave the beating up to Vergil. He's good at that. You'll be happier that way.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
meg127;238800 said:
I know we're your coming VB. *hugs* I've been bullied, harassed, used, and betrayed for years which resulted in me becoming a panicking mess. However, I would never seek revenge on all the people that hurt me. Living with all that angry and resentment isn't healthy. Its best to take that pain and turn it into strength. I've since forgiven all those people and now I'm living a happy life (for the most part ;)) I don't even think about all that stuff anymore. Soooo my advice to you is to forgive and forget and leave the beating up to Vergil. He's good at that. You'll be happier that way.

I realize that what I had said before was false, and that killing someone, no matter what, isn't the true path.

No one, not even the lowliest of the low, truly deserve to die by my hands. It's not my job to pass judgment on those who are on my terms.

Still, being a demon would be a helluva lotta fun! :lol:

Meg

^ If you were a demon DT could I count on you to help me out when need be? :lol:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
meg127;238807 said:
^ If you were a demon DT could I count on you to help me out when need be? :lol:

But of course! I wouldn't be bad or anything... Demon=/= evil. ^_^

Meg

KenekaKowazaki;238824 said:
XDDD :) i have no clue why it took anyone that long though XD humans can do awesome things to

Sure we can! Watch this. *tries to do something cool and fails* Well darn it! >_<

And yes DT, I don't mind hugging lizards so long as its you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom