• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

hows this game i might get it

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
You need to play in order to establish your own opinion. DMC3 felt darker and explored Dante's youth, while DMC4 is very ambidiant and showing Nero the new protagonist. If you love DMC then you'll love this. One of my favourite games.

Dante94513

This game may not seem that its better than DMC3, but it surpasses way above DMC2 and DMC1. To me, I had as much blast with DMC4 as DMC3. One of the top 5 games this year, and best action game of the year.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I'm biassed but I think Devil May Cry 4 is the best game in the WORLD. Well, not really. But I still think it's flippin' great and you should definitely get it if you're a fan of the Devil May Cry series. I'd also probably say that Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition was better than Devil May Cry 4. But not by much, though. :p

Kiluwastrife

CAPCOM!
Remake the DMC3 with DMC4's Engine...

THAT... IS THE WORLD's BEST Hard Stylish Action GAME!!!

........don't ya think so?

Balious

If they were to remake DMC then I say remake the first as thats the best in my opinion. But yeah continue with the series first at least and wait a few years before PS2 is quite outdated.

I would say get DMC4 if you are a fan of DMC or like those sort of games (are there actually any other games that are like DMC?)

Top Bottom