• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

how would rebellion fair against other fiction melee weapons?

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
*lightsaber
*excalibur
*blades of chaos
*plasma sword

etc. also, how would dante (whichever dante you prefer), fair against the wielders of these weapons, OR do you believe tat he would be able to wield them at all (or properly)

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
what's a plasma sword? from star gladiator?

on topic, both light saber and plasma swords, and the wielders would be eaten by rebellion and dante..

Sparda's Rebellion

Style matters in combat.
*lightsaber
*excalibur
*blades of chaos
*plasma sword

etc. also, how would dante (whichever dante you prefer), fair against the wielders of these weapons, OR do you believe tat he would be able to wield them at all (or properly)
I'm not so sure it's Rebellion that's so amazing or the person wielding Rebellion. Put Rebellion in the hands of Luke Skywalker and I don't think Luke would be the most devastating force to be reckoned with. But put a lightsaber which cuts through most things like a hot knife through butter in the hands of a sword master like Dante and holy **** that would be devastating.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Hm.

I don't know what you mean with that "plasma sword", so I'll hold judgment about that.

On the rest, I think none of those weapons (except maybe Excalibur... maybe) nor their wielders would win against Dante in the current canon (DMC2).
Dante is an incredibly skilled swordsman with equally incredible physical abilities and demonic power, which he's able to channel into Rebellion. Those guys are ****ed.

As for whether or not he'd be able to wield them or use them properly, yes of course. It has been shown that he's able to use any friggin weapon you give him with exceptional skill.

NessPSI

Tony Redgraaaave!
Rebellion is really low tier compared to to other weapons. To the point that Dante makes it look far better than it actually is... Now Yamato on the other hand would be a different story.

Top Bottom