• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How would Dante and Vergil interact with other children when they were kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.
they act like normal people but im sure dante did something that attract some unwanted mundus attention, and it gave spardas family all of that troubles

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
I doubt that they had the same attitudes as when they were all grown-up. Most likely their personalities changed after their mother died. Vergil went off and did god knows what Making him a cold-hearted swordsman, and Dante became a loud-mouthed adrenaline junky bent on avenging his mother's death.

korgon117

Power of SPARDA!
I bet they just stuck to themselves and trained together as kids, sometimes Mom would show em a thing or two lol.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
danteofficebooks.jpg

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
DreadnoughtDT;255763 said:
Nah. They all look like those "arcane knowledge" type books.

Dante dose need to know what he is up against and you can't exactly look up accurate information about demons on the internet. if Dante had a normal job he probably wouldn't read much.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
darkslayer13;255827 said:
Dante dose need to know what he is up against and you can't exactly look up accurate information about demons on the internet. if Dante had a normal job he probably wouldn't read much.

Why does he read so much in DMC1, then? I don't get it.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
HQQR - Solid;234055 said:
I doubt that they had the same attitudes as when they were all grown-up. Most likely their personalities changed after their mother died. Vergil went off and did god knows what Making him a cold-hearted swordsman, and Dante became a loud-mouthed adrenaline junky bent on avenging his mother's death.

i bet Vergil sought a decendent of a samurai to teech him the way of the samurai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom