• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How would Dante and Vergil interact with other children when they were kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

noelttub

How would Dante and Vergil interact with other children when they were kids? I was kinda curious after Dante from DMC1 mentioned something like "having powers as a kid" Lol, I'd say that Dante and Vergil would team up together to whup everybody else's ass :)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I bet they got rid of any bullies right quick. ;)

All in all, I think they tried to act mostly normal though.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't interact with other kids.

If Eva knew that when Sparda disappeared, she and her sons lives were in danger, she would want to keep her eye on them.

Osaka

trollololol
Yeah, I agree that they'd have acted pretty normal around other kids and people in general. I'm sure Eva would have not wanted to let them run wild too much as to attract unwanted attention.

Poroner

I,Buki,Mio,Da
They would stick toghether.
bestoriginalsongs_dmc3.jpg

noelttub

Wait, I'm a bit confused. Did'nt Eva die when she gave birth? If thats the case, I'm sorry. I thought that the twins lived as orphans or by themselves all alone.

Osaka

trollololol
^ wonder where you heard that from? o.0 You hear a clip of eva talking to dante and vergil when he's defeated nelo. (you know, the bit where they are fighting over the cake.)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Osaka;222233 said:
^ wonder where you heard that from? o.0 You hear a clip of eva talking to dante and vergil when he's defeated nelo. (you know, the bit where they are fighting over the cake.)

They were fighting over who got the chocolates, actually. I can quote pretty much every scene in DMC 1 perfectly. :p

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
No, this is what is said.

Eva: Dante, Vergil, happy birthday.

Dante: Wow, cool! I want chocolates!

Vergil: No, I get chocolates!

And then it trails off to the point where you can't understand them.

Osaka

trollololol
DreadnoughtDT;222242 said:
No, this is what is said.

Eva: Dante, Vergil, happy birthday.

Dante: Wow, cool! I want chocolates!

Vergil: No, I get chocolates!

And then it trails off to the point where you can't understand them.

You knowledge astounds me, sir. :lol:

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
holy crap dread. you remembered what that was. i wasn't even sure when i heard it.

dante probably got into alot of fights and annoyed everyone. someone that arrogant has to be born that way. he probably was involved in alot of sports just for a chance to show off.

vergil was probably a bit better behaved. he probably had to spend most of his time keeping dante from getting in too mutch trouble.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
people don't understand that clip?o_Oi heard it loud and clear

exactly what dread did

when it went off i think i just heard this it was so hard i had to whatch loads of times but here i go

dante:no mine

vergil:mom!!!

not sure:(

but i think dante and vergil as kids would of had each others back at school or with kids incase a bully was there

aoshi

I think the characters are ant-social and would have been picked on by the rest if not the two of them deliberately attack the rest. Especially with bosses such as teachers.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
aoshi;230853 said:
I think the characters are ant-social and would have been picked on by the rest if not the two of them deliberately attack the rest. Especially with bosses such as teachers.

This.

I doubt they went anywhere near other kids. They'd probably just break 'em.

CHAOSBRINGER546

its better to burn out than to fade away
Premium
i dont no how they would but if i had to say they would have been
treated differently and dante may have been kicked out of school a lot of times

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
the only thing about them that is visually differnt is that they have silver hair but are not old. of course children tend to make fun of minor differences like that. but i don't think the two of them whould care. dante is genuenly arrogant most people who act arrogantly are just hiding low self esteem but dante really thinks he is the greatest. people like that don't pay attention to things like that. vergil seems like he whouldn't even notice.

dante whould get in trouble alot but no more than a normal kid. vergil whould probably have mostly behaved but dante whould drag him into situations that whould get both of them in trouble.

Evil Nero

I'm guessing that they acted just like normal children. Of course, like any other kid, they would have had fun with thier powers, if not to even exploit them to the public.

But I bet when they got too a certain age, somewhere or somehow they knew about there heritage and depending on who was the most favoured out of the two determined there ideals later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom