• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How We Gamers Are Really Viewed By The Society And The Industry As A Whole.

Zany Blac

aka958;275267 said:
Zany has never heard of most JRPGS. XD

Oh yes i have!

JRPGS stands for

Joy Riding Pink GirlS :p

I didnt write the article, it just reflected on hulabaloo thats been going on over the announcement of DmC and it thought it would make for a good read thats all.:D

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
@SpawnShooter: Slay a dragon? Hell no, tame it, make it your pet/bodyguard. Much more satisfying in the long run. ;)

My parents actually think I'm weird for liking games, and beating a new game in less than a day. They even get disappointed in me when I beat games quickly. >.>

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
Storm Silves;275281 said:
@SpawnShooter: Slay a dragon? Hell no, tame it, make it your pet/bodyguard. Much more satisfying in the long run. ;)

My parents actually think I'm weird for liking games, and beating a new game in less than a day. They even get disappointed in me when I beat games quickly. >.>

now that is bleak and i must say io know girls can be gamers too but also guys can be mature and not frivolous and time wasting so some people need to drop their stereo types for gamers

ps i thing its fun to beat new games in a couple days sometimes but sometimes i want a game to last awhie

Dark Drakan

Admin
Been a gamer since i could use my first computer 20 years ago and to this day ive got more involved in gaming. My friends are gamers, i run game sites as a hobby and my girlfriend loves games too. Never affected my social calendar or been seen in a bad light so im more than happy to continue with it for good. :lol:

Top Bottom